Reviews for Pink
Beatlesfan90 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
LOL LOVED the ending! Great job! Thanks for sharing!
snowchic92 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
:) loved it! i think you showed just how close Dean and Sam are in a guy way...
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
i love the pink cadillac song. great job. very creative!
JRAismine chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
That was great! You know, as soon as that eppy ended, I thought 'Well they better repaint the car. Maybe navy blue or dark, dark green, 'cause I KNOW Dean isn't going to want to get rid of it, but it's just too noticeable'. You put my thoughts down better than I ever could have. Your banter was great. Loved the way Dean twisted things around just to annoy Sammy. Wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Funny. I was thinking after the last episode that they needed to stash the car for a while too.

Nice tag story :-)
Poppyflake chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Loved it! I could easily believe that arguing/conversing with Dean would be that infuriating! And the Impala in pink? Lovely! To be honest, they should ditch the car as nothing screams 'here we are!' more but I hope to God they don't!
Tidia chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
LOL... right after I saw the episode I had two issues- one of them being -if the FBI had been following them, and then knew they were there then they would have canvassed the area and looked for the car, waiting for them to return in case they got away. SO, I'm glad you brought this up in such a humourous way!

Tidia
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
"I am Dean. And one day you’re gonna have to get rid of me too.”

Awesome line!