Reviews for Code Xana Episode 19: Twisted
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
nice
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Frozen, yes, the Ninja/Samurai thing is real. Samurais fought by a Bushido, the Ninjas? They were as likely yo poison you and run away then they were to fight. The Samurai were trained warriors while the Ninjas were usually peasants who got hands on say, a scythe and learned how to fight with that until they got something better. Samurai would face each other, face to face, while Ninjas would gladly stab you in the back rather then fight you. But it would be like comparing the Jews who fought against the Nazis by blowing up a coffee shop that the Nazis used as a meeting place instead of getting whatever guns they could find and shooting at them on the battlefield.

Zeriam, the new team turned on Mira in a flash because they were already paranoid about her. I think I mentioned it last episode that "It almost seemed like he wanted her in our group" or something like that. And yes, due to returns Xana is growing in strength but he still needs to use sophistication, psychology, to attack.
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Ok. Now the one for everyone waits: ME! :D

That was good episode, that again showed up weaknes of the new team.

Now about the attack. Attack caused by activated tower wasn't something devastating, rather irritating. Worse was that Xana easly played with mind and fears of the group. The team is so caution to not make mistakes of their parents, that they almost fell in paranaoia when it cames to trust someone from "outside".

Xana easly used that to turn the gang against Mira, and if not Dante, Skitz could kill Mira. Man! How the group could belive Xana!

Just think about it: your worst enemy appears and says something like: "Hey, you know, the new member in your team is my servant and is about to kill everyone and give me Dante" then he disappears allowing the you to warn the others about his plan.

And they belived it! They know about their parents mistakes and they make even worse. I'm suprised that Xana still can't conquer their world. Even I could conquer it, not even moving from my fortress.

Speaking of Xana. I see that he is significaly stronger in comparision with first episode. First time the new gang encounter him he struggling to defeat Krieger in one on one fight. Now he lifted two warriors like a rag dolls. That should be warning for them, that their enemy recover strengh really fast.

Ok. Now I'll wait for the next episodes in hope that the new team become worthy of their parents legacy.

See ya.
frozen-tundra88 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Hi!

Geez, Xana's first attack after Mira joins the group has him playing on one of the reasons that they, except Ark, didn't want her joining in the first place.

Well, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Oh and one more thing, is what this chapter and the last says about ninjas true? I'm no historian and all I do know is what weapons they use(Shuriken, Kunais, etc.) and that they're supposed to be really stealthy. (If that wasn't made up by Hollywood.)

Until next time...
Fred And George Weasley's Girl chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
it is great This kind of lyoko series I like best