Reviews for Her Knight in Shining Armour
Darkamber8828 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Kreacher uses proper grammar. It's just that he talks about himself in the third person. Good story!
honeyshoshana chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
So sweet!
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Thats cute...love it
magicalmissnu chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Once again, I LOVE the whole Dobby/Winky angle! Ever since book 7, Dobby has become my absolute FAVORITE character. I'm not going to give awawy what happens (in case you haven't finished it yet), but Dobby is my absotute FAVE now!
the 1 and only Mrs.FredWeasley chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
you write some really good dobby/winky stories
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This was cute. I've actually never read a fic where the main characters are House Elves before, but this was excellent. You definitely got their mannerisms down and characterized them well. Non-alcoholic Winky was interesting- definitely a change from everything we were shown in Book 4.

Your style is very clean, and your sentence structure is solid. The tone of the piece is lucid, and I don't believe that I spotted a single error anywhere.

Nice job on this.
holly bergman chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Aww...those two are so incredibly cute together. You always need to read something nice and fluffy after writing too much angst...
B.Grym chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Yea, I'm finally getting the time to read some of your other stories. Very cute by the way, I love Dobby.
Bagge chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Sweet story, and very good portrait of the elves. I would actually have enjoyed even more of the elf speech - names instead of "you" and "me", for example - but it was still really good, with "fighted" and "hurted" and "is not caring".

And of course - a nice little kitchen romance. Well done!
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Is there more to this? Because I is hopin' so. lol You write them very well! I am impressed. Thanks for sharing dear!

Sprinks
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Aww that was so sweet! I love how sweet Dobby is in this, thank you!

xxStellaxx
Olivia chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
OMG that was so sweet! I loved it!
abandoned111 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007