Reviews for Learning the Reasons
thesunwillshineclear chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
That was amazing! I loved the indepth conversations that Wally had with Diana and Bruce :) They really did need that level of understanding to become a better team.
GothicCheshire chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
This was brilliant. I salute you and thank you.

Insanity Signing OFF!
LastingDream chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I loved it XD
Kyer chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
Good psychological drama with Batman mentoring Flash. I do love those two together in any shape or form. heh.

Flash hiring a dietitian? There's a thought.

Batman had better not mooch any of Flash's iced mochas, though, or Flash just might reach his potential to devastating effect on Bats. lol
Kyer chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
Shame on both of them for carrying on an in-depth conversation when they should have been giving 100% to the area. John would have reamed them both for this.

Good observations (relationship wise) from WW.
Kyer chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
Wally's ego has fascinated me as to the reason for it. Is it actually big or just the opposite? People who act like he does are either egotistical, or actually think rather little of themselves and try to hide it by acting bravado. It's possible he is seeking attention for ANY approval and not because of a big ego. Wish they'd gone into his (animated) history so we can know the actual reason for this.

It's a pity the animated show never really mentioned Barry Allen's role in Wally's life. They might have then explored just why it is that Wally needs constant food for his high metabolism, whereas Barry ate normally and did just fine. the humor of the pantry scene. Can really picture him upset that the pantry is now empty (even though he's the reason.)
Kyer chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
“So? What’s that mean? You think he was watching her or something? You can’t see his eyes behind those creepy lenses he wears.” this a joke?

(Wally and Bruce both wear eye lenses.)

Heh...Wally does take the optimistic side. I cringe every time I watch Teen Titan's Lightspeed episode when he and Jinx first meet and he falls for an easily seen manipulation.

Big hear blinds him.
Kyer chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
This is actually really interesting as I'm in the process of downloading the different parts of Secret Society while reading these.

Batman needs to learn to play together like Wally needs to keep his full concentration during a battle.
Kyer chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
For a man who can process thoughts faster than any one else, you'd think he'd think he'd have plenty of time to feel the traps and evade them.

Wally will be truly formidable when he grows up into his powers and mind. (Like he was with Luthor Brainiac.)
Unleash The Shadow chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Love this story xD
8I chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
That was awesome! I always love those deep inner-personality talk type things, especially the ones with Batman and/or Flash. Those ones are the most interesting in my opinion. Well done!
bat in belfry chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
really, really, well done. Loved it.
warrior of worlds chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
aww good story! although i think somethings went a little too fast but was none the less a good story
ChiakiAngel chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Very interesting. _
Hepburn chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
For your first try that was really excellent! I refrained from commenting on all of the other chapters because I wished to read it as a whole story from start to finish. You write really well and understand characterization and motive. You were true to Batman and Bruce and of course Wally whom I adore. :) I also love how you write Diana and the rest of the league. Thanks for sharing your gift of writing! :)