Reviews for Restless Tides
Tyvot chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Hmm from how u write about Kino, like how she could live among the creatures that killed her people.

Sounds like you might have Kino become a hybrid like Mutio. That way she can be peace with herself.
Foxdog chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Aw... I was hoping it would continue on more.
KuroKitsune-chan chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Aw Poor Kino
KuroKitsune-chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Hayami and Mutio all the way for me ahha this story sounds good
Ticktank chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Been following your BS6 stories for quite awhile now and they've been very entertaining. Hope you will continue with this 2nd sequel; its got lots of potential :P

By the way just a small bone to pick: I think Zorndyke's first name is Jung, not Claus :P

Take care and stay healthy!
capnhands chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Alright a new chapter!

I'm glad we got internet service here at Camp Bucca Iraq (slow as hell though) I'm always glad to see a new chapter by you. Keep em coming.
samurai ninja chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
hey bojack i know you have nerver had a review from me before. but i like the way you string things togther in these fics of yours, so keep it up. Samurai ninja
Carlos chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE THIS ONE?
QReaper chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I really enjoy your writing Bojack, I hope you know that. The reason I've had a sort of falling off with FanFiction is because Real Life seems to have caught up to me, and previously free time became...less so. It feels good reading your stuff again, though I've said before I'd get on the ball reading it again.

I'll get an e-mail that you posted a new chapter in your story, and I'll think "Too busy, gotta remember to get on later.", I guess it's a form of forced procrastination. I started a FanFiction for a yet-to-be-released Half-life 2 mod called "Nuclear Dawn" two months or so back, and I haven't updated it in a month because of my school course work and some troubles with women. (o_o;;)

I like the intimacy that comes with this chapter, the parent/child relationship comes through well, and the references to Dianna flow nicely with the over-all story even though it's a reference to a side-story.
capnhands chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Hey Bo

Whats going on? Its been a long time has it? I am still training to be an MP (Military Police) here at Fort Leanordwood MO (or as I call it "Little Korea" cause its so FREAKING cold.) But we only have 5 weeks of training left. I just got an off post pass and I'm here at a little hotel resting up a bit and they have a computar in the lobby with internet access and the first thing I did was come here to see if you had any new stories. I am really happy you are still making those great fanfics that I enjoy reading so much. I know for sure I'm going to like this new fanfic of yours. Keep up the good work buddy.
the toltec chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
hey bojack i see you have a New fanfiction and its great!

good to see hyami and the rest of the gang doing okey, cant wait till the next chapter see you soon.