Reviews for Dark Element
Infinitechange chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
Very creepy and awsome story!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 16 . 5/23/2007
Wow! That was...that was terrific! Poor Carson, John, and Rodney! You love torturing my favorite people don't you! Well, at least they all know they have each other and the rest of Atlantis! Great job! This fic is totally awesome! You did a brilliant job taking it to the point of driving me crazy with fury at Aerien to laughing hysterically with Rodney and his, er, Rodney-is. Your characterization was spot on! I only wish Aerien had a nastier end...like revenge by the dead girlfriend or the Ancients coming back to give a little assistance! My heart nearly dropped out near the end there. And those poor people! But you literally had me in tears of joy at the end with the three guys joking around. All in all, brilliant, amazing, wonderful, exciting, undescribable fic!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 15 . 5/23/2007
(mouth hangs open in shock) ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART-ATTACK! (makes strangled gasping sound) Nice timing Rodney and Ronon! (shakes) Never, ever, do that again!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 14 . 5/23/2007
OH...crap. Crap, crap, and double-crap! This is bad! Rodney, forget the temple, the whole planet is haunted!...oh no. That's it. Aerien wasn't creating or destroying energy! He was shifting it. That's why he can still sense Alia's presence! She is alive...sorta! Aw man. This just get's better and better! There better be a happy ending to all of this!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 13 . 5/23/2007
Oh good. Well, I'm glad John saved Carson from the fate of revenge. I agree, the doc's to good a guy to lose like that, and I'd be more then furious if he loses it to a guy like Aerien! However, what MORE can you possibly do to them? And WHY? And why do I have the sudden feeling, Alia's gonna come into the picture.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 12 . 5/23/2007
HA! Take that you Hwoon dahn! There's a lot more to the doctor then meets the eye! Poor Carson! (runs up to hug him)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 11 . 5/23/2007
Yee-haw, the calvary is here! And a wet, po'd calvary it is! Hmm, wet. Do you think Aerien could be allergic to water in the wicked witch of the west sense? Please? No, probably not. Well, time to rely on good old common sense, that is, guns blazing! Phew, go Rodney! He may sometimes (alright pretty much all the time) be a pain, but when it comes down to it, he knows exactly what to say, sort of. Sheppard, I beg you, do not do anything stupid till Rodney and Ronan get there! Please! Of course, I'd be happy if Teyla gets this guy. Seriously, I would!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
Wa-ha-ha-ha! Victory! Yeah, for sarcastic Rodney! All I have to say is, it's about time astro-boy! What were you doing, sleeping on the job? Oi! (evil grin) Oh, Aerien (makes the sound of loading weapon).
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 9 . 5/23/2007
(fumes in a corner cause she has nothing to say)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 8 . 5/23/2007
NO! Carson! Okay, that's it (starts prepping up large guns) When I get my hands on that Dark one he is so dead! Teyla, Ronan, get here fast! We have a doctor to save!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 7 . 5/23/2007
Yeah! They're free. Alright! Ancient boy better watch himself now, cause he's got Sheppard and Ronan pissed! Not a good thing. And I feel bad for Mckay. Teyla, go easy on poor Rodney, he's had his own rough time. Failing in a rescue, getting shot, sacrificing himself for the good of others all while having low blood-sugar. Give the poor guy a break!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
Why that no good, narscacistic, freaky son of a...! YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE! Ronan, now would be a time to show up with a gun! NOW!

On a completely different note, Rodney and I thought the exact same thing at the exact same time. That's not good!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
GAH! Not good. I have a bad, bad feeling that this has something to do with the ATA gene. Ronan, Teyla, come up with a plan soon! Preferably now, but you can get out first. Nice job by the way with those two not understanding the Lost in Space reference. That was pretty good.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
Yay for Rodney and his sick, twisted sense of humor. What was with the wacky mental power. Well, whatever it is, it can't be good. (pats Rodney's head) Nice try, robot-boy. Next time, use a gun.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Oh, this is not good. Um, run. Best advice I can give. What is Rodney talking about. Seat of your pants rescues are the best! So, what was creepy boy doing exactly, I mean besides evil expirements to bring his dead girlfriend back to life kind of things? And why did he need help (except for the obvious)?