Reviews for Sanctuary
Servant Xander chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This my new favorite pairing. That is all.
Heart of Virgo chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
dammn! Inuyasha isn't exactly good at keeping secrets, how long could this possibly last? Still, i've looked for this pairing and never found it. i enjoyed it.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
hm... this could be the strangest pairing I've ever read about in Inuyasha... good work!
Sturdivant chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This story is excellent, ignore the haters you come across. Most of the Inuyasha fandom fans can't understand the concepts of 'Inuyasha-centric' & 'rare-pairing' together in the same story. Yet they see no problem with putting Kagome with Sessouhmaru, Koga, or Miroku while bashing Inuyasha. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

I look forward for more from you.
Jon chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
good story, always thought kagomes mom was hot...

anyway good idea, hope this doesnt turn into a million stories though now from people using kagomes mom..
KatonKageNaruto chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
wow, recently you had a few stories that were main character x girl character's mom. anyway they rock! its awsome! love it! great job
Revanant Dragoon chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Hanging out with Rando...sorry, Rx7 is turning you into the MILF hunter MkII.

SWEET!

But seriously, this is quite good. Everyone's in character (as far as I know-don't remember much about Kagome's mom), and as for the action itself...pardon me while I slink off to mediaminer for the uncensored version. XD

-Rev
Justin Blaze chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
the story is pretty good, as is the way you wrote it but damn man you need a new gimic. Almost every fic you make has the main character having sex with the female leads family member. It does get kind of boring after a while when I can guess how the story goes just by reading the first few paragraphs
atlantis-rob chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Wow! That was frikcin awesome with a great twist! An excellent idea and read. In so many ways Kagome is young and naive and a complete nag. Not that IY is any paragone of virtues or such. Great tale for sure! Thanks for sharing!
Kiyamasho chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
O.o wow that was interesting. me likee
MiyukiWolfire chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
This was a great story. You really have a gift for writing.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
'Sendou Jikai'? Is that another term for Sengoku Jidai, or something else? Era of Demons, maybe?
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Dude...how did you think of that pairing? Historically, I've never been a fan of alternate pairings...but you really managed to make it work. Great idea for a story, great imagery and great characterizations. Although...I am wondering where you keep the unedited version. This was really great, keep up the good work!
Jennydoll chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Omg, this was an amazing story. I really hope it continues. Wow...it was awesome. -claps-
dennisud chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Seems your going for the pairings unthought of lately, and they're well written and well exiting.

Keep Em comin!