Reviews for Sanctuary
BrotillaTheHun chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Dude...how did you think of that pairing? Historically, I've never been a fan of alternate pairings...but you really managed to make it work. Great idea for a story, great imagery and great characterizations. Although...I am wondering where you keep the unedited version. This was really great, keep up the good work!
Jennydoll chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Omg, this was an amazing story. I really hope it continues. Wow...it was awesome. -claps-
dennisud chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Seems your going for the pairings unthought of lately, and they're well written and well exiting.

Keep Em comin!

dennisud
Ghost140 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
wow this is the first such inu pairing I have ever read and Im quite impressed. Nice one hawk
Persephone of Abydos chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
This was an enjoyable read, but fairly bizarre. Then again, bizarre is occasionally refreshing. ;) I liked it, even though it slightly grosses me out.
Hououza chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Excellent story.

An unexpected pairing and one that usually if confronted with I would have found myself turning away from on prinicap. But, it seems tht sometimes when one gives it a little thought, one can find that something out of the ordinary can be not one would have expected, as it was with this piece.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
ThebigW chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I would love for you to have given us a bit more of her inner dialog regarding what was about to happen, because she must have been thinking about it for some time, which is why she was ready when events put them together.

That said, I liked this. Kagonme's mom is a linchpin in the series, and deserves a bit of bliss for all her hard work, imo. That you made her quite the seductress here is an added bonus. It stands on its own as a one-shot, but you can also continue it if you wished (and we wish!).

My last thought is in regards to poor Kagome, who now has not only Kikyo to worry about. If she ever finds out, well, he'll be sent on a journey to the center of the earth, ne?

Ja.