Reviews for I Can't, I Won't
Ealasaid Una chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
i like how dean and julie don't need to have sex to be in love with each other.
Ealasaid Una chapter 33 . 10/16/2012
so charlie sick too. so it is just a cold?
mdgirl18 chapter 33 . 10/16/2012
So glad that you posted again and I can't wait for more to come. I'm interested in this new twist but it seems like something that is going to be a little bit depressing. Can't wait to see more!
BrownEyedDreamr chapter 32 . 10/1/2012
Love. Please update )
mdgirl18 chapter 32 . 8/28/2012
Love it!
Can't for me, so glad you posted!
Ealasaid Una chapter 32 . 8/19/2012
at least dani is feeling better. is there going to be a dani and Dean moment?
PrincessH chapter 31 . 1/15/2012
Hey, I know I kinda fell off the face of the earth... LOL... Anyways I just found this story and I LOVED it! I'm so glad you finally got Adam and Dani together after the end of the last story and as always... I loved the tammy/fulton bits... Great job!
mdgirl18 chapter 31 . 5/12/2011
I have been thinking about this story recently and am so happy to get a little reprieve during finals and read this. Don't keep us hanging for long!
RedHotChillySteppers2008 chapter 30 . 9/17/2010
love your story, im so sorry i havent reviewed it before but ive read it now and really like it.x
AznIntegra chapter 30 . 8/8/2010
aww... well Charlie really is a gentlemen, and he knew when to apologize when it was something he did. Theresa might be freaking out but hey she's definitely not going to lose him, he's worried about losing HER. What a pair they are.
mdgirl18 chapter 30 . 8/5/2010
Awesome can't wait for more!
AznIntegra chapter 29 . 7/19/2010
finally, I've been waiting for this day for so long for you update. I never forgotten about this story. W00t finally, an update. hahaha o0o pasta sauce throw down, Dani's grandfathers receipe against Charlies. Hmm... interesting throw down.
mdgirl18 chapter 29 . 7/19/2010
Thank you for updating, I can't wait for more!
tomfeltonlover1991 chapter 28 . 5/22/2010
please keep updating
mdgirl18 chapter 28 . 2/27/2010
i just refreshed my memory of the story and cant wait for the next chapter!