Reviews for The Incident of Crash Bandicoot
OK chapter 1 . 5/17
...why?
ratchetthecutestlombax chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really love this but its also very sad but good writing I really love it
Crash fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hahaha sour milk did what Cortex was trying to do for years and that is to kill Crash hahaha irony, am I right.

:) :)
Demyx's waterbaby chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
huh. i never knew you could actually die from sour milk...
020345284080349580234805820485 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh. My. God.

You are a retard. At least I hope you are, because if anyone with a measure of mental health wrote this crap then the world is going to hell.

I know I flamed all your stories. You know what? I suffered through all of them before posting these flames.

I'm surprised my eyes didn't burn out of my head.

That would have been merciful.

For the sake of humanity... STOP WRITING!
ryu chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
short but sad good start though
Don chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Ok I will rewrite my review in a nicer manner. The following is not a flame just some advice that you should take.

This story really had no point to it. Crash Bandicoot is about collecting gems and fighting Cortex. Having Crash die from sour milk is not very exciting. If you had Cortex posion his milk for example it would be a lot better.

Second you should try to describe the dream a bit. Also you should say if it is poisioned milk or aour for example.

Also Crash died you should write about his relatives and how they felt.

Last this story had a few grammar errors but nothing too bad.
PeppyDaMan chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
*sniffs and wipes eye* That...that was so beautiful. It was sad, seeing that Crash Bandicoot never actually lived his life to the fullest.

You did a serious-oned story, and I am proud to have read it from you. Thank you, Yoshizilla.