Reviews for The Thieves of Time
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
i loved it, but was kinda disappointing when Raven kissed BB's cheek, i guess time will tell
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
? I still don't get it. How's it all linked together? Seriously, I'm running blind here. It's apparently obvious to BB, but... I'm still in the dark! What's the connection?

Please tell me.

LATER!
Artemis-Delilah-Avari chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hi! I found your profile through your reviews on "Of Love and War", and from there I found this story. I loved the idea of procrastination (something my readers and friends know I am quite guilty of), and the ending was what caught my eye most of all. Most BBRAE fics end with shameless fluff and making out, which I feels destroys the characters (though I am again guilty of faving the better ones of that nature). Sadly though, those stories can fetch 150 reviews, and this only 5 (now 6). Now, I could wax eloquent on the injustices of th fandom, or I could babble fangirlishly about this story. I can only imagine which you'd prefer. Moving on, though, I can just say that I honestly loved this story (I'm a sucker for long one-shots, especially when they invite a larger story). Now, I'm going to move on to your other works, and see if there are just as good (I'm counting on it). You'll probably see more reviews from me in the future (as long as my tenuous link to the internet holds). Also, you're on my alerts list now, so I hope to read more of your work in the future.

-Artemis

P.S. Love the penname.
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Awesome fic. I love it.
you-neek chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
During your math class hmm? Well it seems that the only time i can write is if i'm not supposed to be doing it. I love your story. Your style of writing. The details you include. Just plain awsome if i may. Even if i do waste half my time on sifting through hormonal little teenage girls' half attempted fics where they explain the story that could be a novel, in less that 5,0 words and always say 'wow summary sucks', finding a writer that can actually WRITE, is definately worth it. So i'll just say, that if you would write more, i would be the first to read it.

P.S. your story is f..king awsome! ;)

you-neek
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Hmm... well written, humorous, and either a little confusing or very deep. Either way, I enjoyed every moment of it, you're good with description and you've got good vocabulary. And I liked the idea.

-Em
Lemonfaced chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
cool
Ego916 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
dude ... that was a freakin awesome story! Everything was just right an i liked how you talked about BB's missed opportunities ... it was pretty sad hearing about all of that ... but this story is in my faves! Great job!