Reviews for Flux
Ianto'sCoffeeMinion chapter 18 . 1/13
Loved this! 3
Jaivaramongolid chapter 18 . 9/30/2008
Awesome yet creepy story. I saw the promo for it on youtube. I gotta say those pics were scary.

Anyway. Really good,looking forward to reading the sequel.
sammygirl1963 chapter 18 . 9/11/2007
Totally awesome story! Poor Sammy went thru so much as a result of being linked to those others who had been held captive. I plan to start the sequel this afternoon!
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
holy crap that was good
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
ok totally weird...but delicious nonetheless
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
wow i like this
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
hm sounds like its gonna be good...off to chapter 2 I go ;)
Silwyna chapter 18 . 2/20/2007
I'm sorry it took me so long to review for the last three chapters ... I'm terribly behind with reading.

Wow, I was holding my breath the whole time reading this. The Feds, hunters, demons and spirits all in one room ... that couldn't have ended well for the Winchesters, Bobby and Leah. And what an ending ... Bobby and Dean arrested and Sam and Leah possibly dead ... You wouldn't really kill them, would you?

I'm looking forward to the sequel :)
fiona-sam fan chapter 18 . 2/18/2007
don't worry about the name its fine hun

thnak for answering the question and tkaing the time to help me out, i owe u so much for that

ohohoho yayaay that was an awsoem part hun

i can't wait to read 'follow me'

thaka fr the tip i'm gonn watch that vid now

thnaj u so much

luv fiona x
Julie chapter 18 . 2/17/2007
Good chapter like usual! lol
charmed1of2 chapter 18 . 2/17/2007
OK SAM BETTER NOT BE DEAD LOL AWESOME STORY I'LL POST ON THE SITE ALSO LOL OH ROBIN TOLD ME MY BUNNY SLIPPERS R GOING BACK TO WORK LOL SAW THE VID GIRL AWESOME JOB W IT

LUVS LORRIE
friendly chapter 18 . 2/17/2007
great story.. can't wait for the sequel
SilverStorm06 chapter 18 . 2/17/2007
cruel, cruel ending.
SpiritWolf13 chapter 18 . 2/17/2007
i have to say, im not a fan of reading stories with added characters, but I LOVED this story, it was so well thought out and Leah was great! I thought it was well written...and it had bobby and hendrikson too...excellent...and i saw the promo for Follow me on your personal page, which was amazing...im definetely looking out for your next story...hurtSam, insane Dean...the promo definetely had me impatient for the story LOL, like an actual ep and i will review every chapter because i feel bad that i didnt this one LOL. Now im rambling...LOL...great story!
SilverStorm06 chapter 17 . 2/16/2007
Hehehe, this kind of reminds me of the episode tall tales coming right after born under a bad sign. :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »