Reviews for Only Draco's Mudblood
Guest chapter 40 . 7h ago
I loved this so much! Didn't want it to end :') ...What's the sequel called ?
Fraulein Takoor chapter 23 . 3/20
Quidditch?! HAHAHAHA! XD Lovely end!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 7 . 3/19
Dumbledore part of their mischief? xD
Crystalline-Enchantix chapter 40 . 2/24
I absolutely adore your story. There are three types of authors on fanfiction: the absolutely terrible ones who don't know a comma from a question mark, the ones that are okay but not amazing, and the ones that should be out there writing a book. You are choice number three. I personally consider myself choice number two, but this isn't about me. It's about you and your secret identity, J.K. Rowling.
Anya Evans chapter 25 . 2/5
This is brilliant! Can't believe u didn't tea the books though, they're amazing! Be sure to if u can. Just one tip: in Quidditch there are 3 hoops for each team, not 1 net. Bc when you write the explanation of bi-Quidditch you said double the amount of nets (2) so... Yeah.
I AM SCREAMING
AHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
ChristineDaae-ThePrincess chapter 39 . 12/7/2013
I loved your story but there was one thing I didn't like was that you made the villan from the middle east like a terrorist! it's racist and stereotyping.
THIS IS SO GOOD chapter 37 . 11/15/2013
I love it
qinlvlin chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Love your idea,it is quite fantastic to hv a worse enemy so tat hermione can see tat who is better..haha..
Though you didn't ask for the reviews,I'd like to say somethings that..well,you r totally amazing:-)
Fanfiction1002 chapter 40 . 9/29/2013
What is the name of the sequel?
KSA chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
First I would like to say that you are making Saudi Arabians look horrible! You are portraying them in a despicable manner and you are ruining the image of such a wonderful and amazing country. The plot is good (except for the Saudi thing) but it can be improved if the characters weren't so OOC. If you found another way of having Draco and Hermione be soul mates, it would be better. This story needs a lot of editing, but overall the main plot of a protective draco which leads to a caring Hermione and them being soul mates is interesting.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/2/2013
Some of these people would have graduated already... Are they coming back only to play?
unsugar-coated chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
This fic had a couple of spelling/ grammar errors, but the plot was interesting. The exposition was a little on the long side; however, I like where this fic is going and the author has put a new spin on the foreign exchange student prompt. Even so, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it through this one because so far it's been a little too "explain-y" for me. I hope someone else will enjoy this, and it really just depends on what you're looking for in a dramione fic.
awesome chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Ah this scene made my heart squeal in happines? Draco does care XD
Guest chapter 24 . 7/28/2013
Ron shouldn't know what soccer is. It's a "muggle" thing, and Draco shouldn't either. He's pure blood, he disposes muggle connections. If u wanna keep the soccer thing, then u can at least have Hermione ask him how he knows what soccer is.
1,899 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »