Reviews for Only Draco's Mudblood
This is lovely! ( :
Billie Martin chapter 27 . 12/28/2017
The story is great, but there is at least one major problem. Quidditch, for example; one regular Game has 7 players. 1seeker, 1 keeper, 2 beaters, and (what you got wrong) 3 chasers, not 2 ( because you multiplied them by two for Bi-Quidditch
Keep up the good work otherwise!
P.S. I feel that you should have gone a little deeper on Hermione and Draco's relationship because it seem that they/you put it out there randomly/out of nowhere
They NEED a better origin on their relationship!
P.P.S. I am a grammer nazi, so can you PLEASE check your grammar, I have noticed a few mistakes...
SORRY for all of the negative stuff I said but it is great and I want it to be better because I know that it can!
HAPPY WRITING!
Bortik11 chapter 22 . 12/16/2017
I missed the moment when Draco fall for Hermione and other way round? I can't understand how and when it happened.
Niamh chapter 9 . 9/21/2017
AHHHH SO GOOD GODDAMNIT
Ravenclaw chapter 37 . 8/22/2017
This chapter was amazing, like all of the ones before it. I just wanted to say that I am not in support of Ron/Luna, Hermione/Ron, or Drace/Luna. PLEASE do not write a fanfic where those people end up together.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/10/2017
I will squeeze you to a bloody pulp for that ending!
Other than that it is really good ).
Allura2801 chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Great story!
Dramione4ever chapter 27 . 5/20/2017
There are 3 chasers normally, so there should be 6 chasers.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/18/2017
Hermione/Draco
ChuckenSandwuch chapter 19 . 4/9/2017
OMG! This is getting intense! I love it! ;) :D
Guest chapter 40 . 4/8/2017
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ?
You-know-who chapter 40 . 4/6/2017
See I really enjoyed reading ur story... But... the Draco malfoy u mentioned here,that is the character is not the same as the j k Rowling's Draco malfoy, hope you take it positively. But I have to compliment your Ginny weasley description... :)
IndigoBirds chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
This is one of the more promising stories on here. I seriously got into this tale. I'm not even joking when I say I hope like Hades you decide to update. Or let someone ghost write for you!
IndigoBirds chapter 27 . 4/2/2017
Oh man. You've got me. Hook, line & sinker.
Wildflowers-On-Fire chapter 40 . 4/2/2017
AHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS FANFICTION SO MUCH IT MAKES ME SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY XD XD XD XD XD XD Thank you so much for writing it :)
1,990 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »