Reviews for To Be In Debt
This made me smile. :)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Thats really funny
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Enjoyed the friendly banter between Jack and Daniel, moving on to Jack tormenting Vala! Good fun!
Rac80 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Too funnY! and fishing at the end! great job and a lot of fun.
framework4 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Fishing. Oh poor poor Daniel.
Rael-Lirdu chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Great ending; I was laughing the entire time. Although I wasn't really expecting Jack's comment that he and Vala make a good team, it is true isn't it? :) I can just imagine the food in the commissary being compared to some of our cafeteria food... i.e. Brooks! You have a very subtle style of weaving in humor throughout and hitting with a punchline at the end. Loved the fishing comment! Hurray for Daniel and his 'poor me' situation. Keep up the great work!
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Very Good Janiqua... I enjoyed this very much. There were a few moments you had me very concerned about the rating content of this story, but it turned out really good. I thought the ending was perfect .
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Ha Ha Ha! Fun ending. A just reward for her just service.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
loved it! thank you! very cute.
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Ha ha ha ha ha! Let me guess! Daniel goes too, huh? This was so funny and well-written as well. I honestly can't wait to see the future Stargate SG-1/Atlantis episodes. They rock!

BTW, did you ever write a story called 'To save a life' for SG-1? I remember readind the first chapter and I have the feeling the author was something that resembled your pen name.

This sounds
MariShal chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
LOL, so cute! Love it!
aislara chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I always felt that Vala and Jack were similar creatures. The thought of Jack and Vala going fishing with Daniel along for the ride because of the bracelets is just hilarious.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Excellent story!
abydonian chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
great little story and a scene i personally always wanted to see.
Chas54 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
LOL! It'll serve her right, to go fishing with Jack, in a lake with no fish!