Reviews for All She Had Left
TokkaShip chapter 10 . 1/28
I know this is an old story, but I just read it for the first time and I loved it. If you ever decided to continue it I would be ecstatic
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Totally great story! A little different, but very good. I disagree with Katara forgiving Zuko and having sex with him. Seeing Aang die, the person she love gone and her friends and family killed or in prisons, her hatred for Zuko and the Fire Nation would be all consuming in her. Katara is a fighter, a warrior, she would not give up, even in over whelming odds. Having sex with the enemy is unthinkable, unless they raped her. She would thing of some way to get revenge on the Fire Nation. To kill Ozai, Azula and her friends and even Zuko, perhaps waiting till a full moon and using her blood-bending late at night to kill them one by one, first Azula and her friends, and then other people in the palace. Slowly and carefully getting revenge on the people who killed her loved ones. Start up-dating again. It's totally rude to leave your readers hanging in an unfinished story! Why start it if you're not going to finished it?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
This is an excellent story! Why haven't you finished it? I do think you should make Katara stronger, she is a fighter in the series, a Water Tribe Warrior. She hated Zuko and blamed him for what happened in Ba Sing Sa. If all her family and friends were killed or sent to Fire Nation prisons. She would not have sex with Zuko. She would want revenge of Zuko,Azula, and Ozai. She would maybe use her bloodbending to kill them, or think of something to kill them. She loves Aang in the series. She would hate being married to Zuko. If anything she would think of a way to escape the palace with Iroh.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Very Good Story! Most of the content is good! You didn't make Katara very believable, in your story she is too wimpy. In the TV cartoon she is a fighter, a strong warrior, someone who doesn't give up, no matter what. Seeing her family and friends all die, I thing she would want revenge on Ozai, and Azula, Mai, and TY-lee and especially Zuko. She wouldn't forgive him or have sex with him. she would wait for the right time , maybe a full moon and use her blood-bending to kill all of them at night. Seeing her friends and family all die would drive her about mad with grief, revenge would consume her. She would call it justice. If anything she might kill Ursa first, for starting Zuko and Azula on their paths. Being alone changes people, she wouldn't consider Zuko a friend in any way. Good story, just needs main character to be stronger!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
This is a great story! Why don't you finish it?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
This is a really, really great story! You have written so much of it, why haven't you finished it? Start up-dating it again and finish it. Don't leave your readers hanging, wondering what's going to happen next. It's totally rude! I for one enjoyed your story, it's different.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Lol- I didn't see that one coming XD!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
So far I'm enjoying this story!
Ms. Scarlet Taylor chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Please continue
lorekr chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
okay...Could NOT stop reading! Really wish you would have continued! This story was SOOOO addictive!:)(Maybe, just maybe one day you will finish!)
HerGoldenWings chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
:) love it 3
meanja chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
nice story! update soon it is so enjoyable
Dancing Water chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
Yes, Katara's gonna learn hand to hand combat. Come on you havent updated in months! I know you have a life so take your time. Happy Holidays!
Dancing Water chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
That was a big suprise! Keep on writing!
Dancing Water chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Is Ming the guard that was nice to Iroh during the solar eclipse? Keep updating!