Reviews for About A Bird
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Lol, that was great. Never would have come up with that myself. Lol, tard. XD
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh my god I love this! It's like my third time reading it!
stealthyone chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Aww, cute and fun story. :) I love how it opens, with Sam’s insane bird knowledge, and watching the boys interact with the bird was great. *g*

Favorite lines:

“And let me guess, you spent all night talking to her about her little birdies just to make good with the folks and get into Jess’ pants, right?” he asks with a smirk.

“I was already in Jess’ pants.”

LOL!

Before Sam even realizes fully what is happening, the bird prances frantically up the length of his arm, onto his shoulder. And he stiffens, all wide eyes and long stony limbs, as the gray…thing begins delicately picking at his hair.

Love this image. *g*

Dean turns swiftly, fast enough to startle the bird, and spits out, “I’m not a tard, you’re a tard!” Finishing with a barely audible, “Tard.”

*snickers* Of course Dean gets into a name-calling session with a bird.

Because, torn finger aside, Dean’s been talking to the bird, feeding him peanuts, chastising Sam every opportunity he got – why isn’t his water fresh, when are you gonna change those papers, don’t keep him locked up in there all day – since they got him.

*g* I love how Dean got reluctantly attached, in his own gruff way.

They smile and nod and head for the door, open it and brace themselves against the cold blasts that rolled in just hours before, when they hear, slightly drown by the distance between them and the hum and whistle of the wind outside, in a soft, sad voice, “Tard.”

Aww. Ray’s going to miss them. *pets Ray*
ChocolateCoveredJockey chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Ha! I loved it! The whole attack Sam thing *died laughing* It was awesome! Great job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
absolutely hilarious! great job!
Psychee chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Loved the story. At a guess, you have a grey. I have a cockatoo and the bird behavior descriptions seemed very familiar. In fact, I had to smile when I read about why pirates wear eye patches as my husband said the same thing to me after MY bird bite him on the eye brow (luckily they have an uneasy tolerance for each other now as I'd hate to try to chose). Anyway, thanks for the story.