Reviews for Too Many Messes
fjldnbvjgb chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
haha nice ending
volleyballgirl12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
LOL I love that... “Oh, no. Remus can do that.”. Anyway Sirius is right baby Harry IS so cute. Good job, I loved it.
ttfan111robstar1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
that was so sweet! aw!
snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
"Harry snuggled close to Sirius, who could not help but feel his anger ebbing away. “You're too cute for your own good.” he told Harry as he sat down on the couch with him.

He wasn't too sure, but he thought Harry might have known that. He heard Harry sigh and felt him curl up a bit closer to him.

“Don't try to be cute.” Sirius told him. He wasn't sure if he was in the right to scold Harry. Or if he should anyway because Harry was just a baby.

But then he realized that Harry had fallen asleep in his lap. He smiled softly to himself and carefully carried Harry into his room and settled him into his crib. As he pulled the blankets around him, he noticed Harry sticking his thumb in his mouth."

'“Pafoo hungie?” Harry asked, leaning back so he could look at Sirius, who grinned."

Oh My Gosh it's all just to cute! :) Those two parts above are by far the cutest. A little baby falling asleep on your clap and curling up against you, how is that not totally cute?

Ok i seriously need to stop talking about the cuteness factor of your baby fics or something is gonna happen to me. but they are extremely cute. most definitely
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
is remus ever going to baby-sit baby harry?
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
aw
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
this was cute !-
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I love it! I love Sirius' answer at the end! That was great! Update soon!
CSMichaelis chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
that was so cute!
Wolffanforever chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
So cool!
Amy chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
“Oh, no. Remus can do that.” lol!

good story! nice ending; I liked Harry being cute part :)
Rabid Lawn Gnome chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
aww too cute. Hehe baby Harry... awesome job;)
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 2/1/2007