Reviews for Leaf Vs Sound
Oliver E.C. Davis chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
I'm not understanding this story but it's interesting from where I can understand.

_
sweetluvhotmail chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
wher the f* is the next chap? make the chapters a litl longer please! I'll giv ya a kiss jk jk
DarkPoet89 chapter 20 . 3/14/2009
great story, but there musta been a problem when you moved it to , there's large gaps in places which skips words and my head started to hurt seeing that. please fix in next chap.
Jay-Jay12393 chapter 20 . 12/30/2008
well well i review again this time for a different story. as you already know i just read your other story and now i read this one. this story is a good story too and it even has sasuke, shikamaru, naruto, and neji and the same side again you must like that group alot to be in their own group in two different stories. i would like to say good job and keep up the good work with this story too. and update soon.
Just Lovely chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
That was awesome so intense. I have been waiting for that chapter like forever .aw that's so sad, they're leaving again. I wonder if the girls will actually wait for the guys this time, even if the guys die. please hurry and update. I wanna know what happens next.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 20 . 12/22/2008
GAWD, they have NO idea what they're doing! OH, POOR HINATA!...O...If the other women found out...Ho boy, hell'll break lose...
Just Lovely chapter 19 . 12/5/2008
please hurry up and update it was awesome
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 18 . 7/21/2008
awsome mother fucking story
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 19 . 7/21/2008
dis story is da shit
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 19 . 1/28/2008
Wow, this was a n actionpacked chapter. I cant wait to see what happens next. Hopefully at least Sasuke will live. with a battle like that, I dont really expect Kakashi or Itachi to live. But hopefully Kakashi will. Oh well, update soon.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 19 . 1/27/2008
NO! DON'T CUT OFF THE SHARINGAN BATTLE! PLZ DON'T!
Cardga50 chapter 18 . 12/6/2007
Wow I love this story I think it is very descriptive you are really good at this please update soon.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 18 . 11/22/2007
Oh damn, why is it Neji. It couldn't be Sasuke or something? Lol, I really don't like that guy. But anyways great job. I thought that one part was funny when Neji was proposing to Tenten. This whole chapter was just great!
taintedlegacy chapter 18 . 11/21/2007
Can't wait to see how the others fair. Update soon!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 18 . 11/21/2007
...Okay...Um...The Mero clan's weird then...PEINKONAN 4 EVA!