Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Candie Winston chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I cried... This is sad. Good, but sad.
magicallydeliciousxoxox chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Excellent job. As much as I loved it, thoughh, Dally didn't really seem... Dally-like. (xD)

I can't picture Dally settling down with *anyonee*, although I think it would really make sense if he wasn't so cold and hardcore in the begining. Nice job, thoughh. :)
DCsgrl chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I really liked this story. I felt so sad when Emma died but it also gave the story depth. Please keep writing stories.
kahlan14 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
wow all i can say is that was amazing. it had everything, romance, tragedy, and happiness at some points. it was everything a great story needs. Amazing...
power of darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
i like it a lot :)

-the power of darkness
dail-of-the-air chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This was good. You've created a very good reason for Dally to be the way he is. I love that.

Try to be gentle on the bold-facing. Use italics, not bold, because bold tends to attract the eye and mess up the flow. Italics is far more subtle and still gets the job done.

Be careful not to mix up 'where' and 'were' as well as 'horse' and 'hoarse'. Don't forget your capitalization.

Dallas has always seemed one of the most vulnerable characters to me. You've done very well with him.
Kendall chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i love your story it truly touched my heart and every part of it was amazing. You added a softer side to Dallas without making him too soft, and your story was short yet perfect. It was true to the characters and it could be stuck right in the book and still be amazing. It fit perfectly with the characters and the plot of the story.
Mrs Charlie Weasley-thats me chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
oh

em

gee

I LOVE this story... it truly is wonderful.

You did an excellent job writing it, and the ending was perfect - short and sweet, but not too short that you missed any major details. Great work! Keep it up!
Obsessedfan13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That is incredibly sweet.

I love how you gave Dallas a backstory.

The way you put emotion into it without making it all sappy is amzing. I cryed so badly. That's pathetic right? I hope I can make people feel this strongly with my stories.

You are an amazing writers and tell people who write you flames to shove it.(That's how I show affection lol)

:D
Shiroi Tora Joshin chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aw, how sweet! I love how you've given Dally a past, and told us how he got hardened. Beautifully written.
Magalicious chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
you really got dally's softer side without making him too soft. that's really hard to did and you did it well.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh wow. So that's what must've happened to Dallas in New York - the part S.E. Hinton didn't put in the book.

Good job!

~Abigail Watson
Masanya chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
i like the line 'pain is your friend. it tells you youre still alive'
look at the stars chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I would be crying right now but my dad is in the room. Oh, wow, you're just amazing. The jail part, and the Emma part...everything about this is just original and perfect.
RoAr.LiKe.A.lIoN chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
wow. just wow. I really loved this piece. You seem to get how Dallas is. His softer side everyone is afraid to write know? God i envy you. You seriouly have ture talent... Keep writing

~Sarah