Reviews for I Love Happy Endings
brandi chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Sorry! im bar72 search me and send me a pm back arnold! i was really intriged by the way the words that came outta ur mind came outta theitr mouths and was...shakesphere! ( fantasticby the way!) i really like that she didnt die, how did her getting shot satifiy you from the tragic ending? ( in the ending it sad and romantic i love that! they cant live without the other is sweet) NO ONE REALLY DOES THAT! :( can u tell me how did u make ur wordas sounds so much like poetry? i write poetry but, that was gud
cantante chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
what, no iambic pentameter? lol i couldn't write that way if i tried. i was seriously depressed at teh end of Romeo and Juliet too so i liked your idea of an alternate ending. i also dont get when people compare real couples to romeo and juliet. ok so true love and all, but i dont see those people suiciding! lol random, only-semi-sensical tangent. sorry. great story! wait... did they really have guns then? or are you writing an alternate ending to the contemporary version? i know you said you saw the new movie but i wasnt sure... sorry. rambling again. great job!
The Rose Garden chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This is a very nice ending to, what I totally agree is, the sadest love story ever. You did a good job. The bullet wound might have been glanced over a bit quickly, but otherwise it was well done. Good job.
JackSparrowsLATINABonnieLass chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
really good! i like this ending better then the movies. to depressing the real ending. well anyways u should make a story out of this. but thats just a though ]

LATINA
Killjoy Kate chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Beautifully written but I prefer the sad ending.
Ghostwriter626 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007