Reviews for Cruel to be Kind
Sarah-Cullen23 chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
I love this story. It was so intense and I love that JH got back together.
Miss Lavender Sky chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
Okay, I read this a while ago, and I've been meaning to review for ages now. That was REALLY creepy, and it frightened me, but I loved it. It was a really well-thought out plot, and as scary as it was, I HAD to keep reading. Thank you a million bajillion times over- you're such a great writer!

thea chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
very good. i liked it a lot!
Dreams Shape the World chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Wow. Wow. Wow. I really cannot think of anything to say other than "wow". This was an amazing story...I absolutely could not stop clicking on the new chapter box! It is completely awesome how the love of Jackie's friends is what saved her...and, of course, the Jackie/Hyde factor helps in making this story brilliant. I absolutely love the idea you had and just want to thank you for providing me with this entertainment. It is absolutely awesome, and one other thing...I could hardly find any mistakes; thank you for that.

I really cannot say anything other than "amazing".
XXspuffster101XX chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
wow...this was a very good nail biting piece of work...I especially liked Mr. Kind's reasoning to doing what he did...ya know...I had a brief flash of the Zodiac Killer while reading the first two chapters because the time frame is only about a decade after he went public taunting the cops and media with his killings and such and how sometime in the mid 70s he told them that he wouldn't go public with who and how he killed anyone anymore and would make them all seem like your everyday muggings, kidnappings, etc...and so that is why I thought of him with the story...but yeah...that could also be because I am a little bit obsessed with the case and am now thinking up a fic to tie him into the show...all thanks to you...heh...yeah...like I said...this was a great story and you did well in tying in the therapy sessions with the story...just like the pros...heh...definitely adding this to my favorites...it was really interesting and I am glad Jackie and Hyde finally got married, or engaged at least based on your mention of Jackie playing with the ring and the two climbing into their bed at the end...heh...okay this is enough of a ramble...keep up the great work and when I get time, I will definitely be checking out your other fics

_

MONICA
Casper1990 chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
God told people to kill John Lennon and Jill Dando - why not Jackie?

The screwed up reasoning actually made some sense, although I am a lot more of a sceptic than I knew because it just sounded so ridiculous. But I have loved this story and it has been such a great way of proving the love this group has for each other.
tanith75 chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
Ooh, so he was just a nutball obsessed with Jackie? Works for me. Hehe ;)

Thanks for writing the epilogue and the story :)
Zenkindoflove chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
Mr. Kind is so creepy... hehe I love it! I'm glad you wrote this epilogue. It was perfect :).
etFated chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
NIce! I loved it! That was a great story! I can't wait for more!
debbie325 chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
Good ending. It's nice that Jackie healed enough to take the final step and confront Mr. Kind. So Jackie is God's favorite because she's perfect. There was definitly a time when Jackie would have taken that as a compliment.
lovetaker101 chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
“Why is she God’s favorite?” Jackie shot a look of thanks over at Hyde.

Ha, Hyde should know by now not to question why Jackie is everybody's favorite. I loved the way you wrapped things up. Great job!
allienicole16 chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
Awe so they are together in the end. That's great. Loved this story. Even though ever time you updated that song from 10 things i hate about you popped in my head and i'd be singing it for hours. LOL Great update.
luvcali76 chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
So he was just a sick, twisted psychopat then? Cool. Haha. He was going to kill them if they failed. So, why do I get a weird feeling that Jackie rather enjoyed finding out what she found out. Hyde seemed pissed but Jackie, Jackie seemed intrigued and a little flattered. Huh. Weird. She isn't all fucked up and psycho from it, too, is she? Hehehehehe. That would be crazy. You should write a sequel. :P Great job. A fun read. XOXO.
luvcali76 chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
Oh, wow. That was so weird, when I opened the page, the whole chapter was centered and your writing and the intermingling of her talk with the therapist at the beginning of every break was freakin' brilliant. It all added to the fact that I was lost in this for the last 20 minutes. I was so fucking entranced. You have a real talent for drawing the reader in. You had me hanging on every word. I loved it. Was that bad that I didn't care that Sam was hung? *giggle* Oops.

Also, my heart warmed when Donna lay with her and apologized and Eric expaining with GI Joes how they saved her. I just LOVED that. And RED, oh my God, I love Red. And Hyde. Aw, she should forgive him like Kelso said. I was a little mad at Fez for breaking up with her at such a shitty moment but beggers can't be choosers, ya know. Hehe. Man, I really love this story and now I'm headed for the epilogue. I have no doubt it will be brilliant as well. Mwah! You kick ass. XOXO.
tanith75 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
God. He killed Sam. I mean, I know we all talked about it, but still. Wow.

Is there a reason Mr. Kind kidnapped her, or was it just some random thing?

This is very L&O. That's a good thing if you're wondering ;)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »