Reviews for Talking In Your Sleep
Wonderbat Erin chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Ooh, I love this story! Usually I try to find both negative and positive points to put in a review but I guess that for this story I can't think of any negative points. So I'll just expound on the positive ones Okay so basically your story is so damn funny. John with a teddy bear? Seriously? And I liked how you inserted that line from Obsidian Age. It really was a perfect line and I liked how you used it. Would like to see a sequel and I'm glad you're on the side of BMWW.
Lastoftheamericandreamers chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awh:) This is such a sweet story. I love how she put a blanket over Flash after she got him to lye back down, and of course her interaction with Batman was incredibly sweet. I can't stop laughing at the part where WW finds John curled up with a teddy bear and how she had to run out of the room before she internally combusted from laughter:)
EasGames chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Very sweet :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
nice
LO chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
oh my gosh a teddy bear!
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Aww...they're all lovely. :)
BMWWfreak chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aw, cute!
piratechicka chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aww! I loved this one! It was so sweet!
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Oh lovely! It's wonderful how Diana was able to impart something to each of her friends, even it is nothing more than keeping the secret of the teddy bear from Wally. ;D And her comforting Bruce... *coos*

A sequel? Hmm... maybe turn the situation around? Have Diana dealing with some nightmares after a particularly hard mission and the gang tries to (unknowingly) return the comfort she gave them? And then, when they all move to leave, Bats hesitates for a moment and allows for a sweet little shippy moment?

Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was really well written! I'm glad that Miles3 told me about this!

Keep up the good writing,

Watcher
Miles333 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
*ROFL* That was totally amazing. And Flash's part was so hilarious! Of course he would be sleep-walking at super speed. xd Write more awesome stories like this soon, 'kay?

Thanks for the great read,

-M3
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Quite cute. I really don't know where the murmurs come from.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
that was good

loved it

10/10 :)
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Green Lantern and the teddy bear thing made me want to laugh my head off, if I could. XD You did a very good job portraying each and every one of the members! I have to salute you for that! Awesome job, keep it up.
Vividus chapter 1 . 5/19/2007