Reviews for Such Sweet Sorrow
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
This is so cool! I love how Bella is now Isabella Capulet and Jacob has taken Tybalt's place.

I also love how Edward's Romeo and Jasper's his cousin.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
""Bella scowled. "Well, you know it won't be so great if you're not my Romeo."

Edward laughed at that, and then frowned playfully. "I do admit, I'm a bit jealous of whichever pathetic adolescent male is chosen to play Romeo."" AWE!
CullenObsession114 chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
i love it!
Checkers-Loves-Jonas chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
I like this version of Romeo and Juliette...
Emberseve chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
OMG! IF ONLY THIS HAD BEEN THE STORY WE STUDIED IN ENGLISH CLASS AND NOT THE ACTUAL STORY OF ROMEO AND JULIET! Thoose were some of the darkest days of my freshman year in high school...URG! Anyways... I LOVE THE STORY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR AN UPDATE! :]

- Emberseve
jennifier potter chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
update! this is such a good idea! i love it so much! hurry, i need more!

jennifier
justanothercrazybrunette chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
this is such a great story!
FernGully93 chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
omycarlisle! i so did not catch on to the werewolf thing i thought it was like a family symbol or somethin! wow. thanks for lettin me know otherwise i would have been totally confused.
VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
OMG its great! I love it, so please update!
Audra Laudarque chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
oh please update! i really enjoy it!
iluvreading chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
do write more
serving.ashton chapter 7 . 2/19/2007
Wow! I can't believe this! It's really good! I love the way you made the connection between Bella and Edward and Romeo and Juliet. Though I must say I can't picture Edward loving anyone but Bella. However, it doesn't matter, since it's the story. Just a comment. I'm a huge Edward-Bella only person myself.

Can't wait to read more!
Alyrenzia chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
this story couldn't have come at a better time. my school is doing romeo and juliet this spring. very nice job writing in old shakesperean english, must have been hard. keep it up cause i want to hear more.
Quixoticly Hopeful chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
Loved it cant wait till the next act!
midnightmoon21 chapter 7 . 2/10/2007
this story is so cool! and so original! i love it!