Reviews for Forever
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
So I've finished reading this and all your other stories related to this story arc with Yushu and everything and I can clearly say this is one of the best fics I have ever read. It's certainly one of the top ten Gravi fics ever and I absolutely adored every single chapters of this. The writing is impeccable, perfect spelling and good grammar and it all just flows so nicely and in a straightforward manner which is really great because some writers tend to get bogged down because of their writing style, but not you. Shuichi is perfectly in character but it's also great to see how he's matured but in a very subtle manner. But your crowning achievement is your portrayal of Yuki. Seriously. The vast majority of Gravi fics ruin Yuki, he's a difficult character and it's hard to make him show love because of his personality. I love that you maintained his thorny, sarcastic side while still managing to actually be nice to Shuichi. It's wonderful how you also made him mature without turning him into a puddle of goo and acting like some romance hero that he isn't.

I can rave on and on about your fics but I'll stop here XD. This was so great to read, I only hope you continue to write more Gravitation fic.

Oh, and I adore Yushu.
KeleosNoOnna chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Aw so beautiful! The ending is perfect, thank you for writing this!
life-is-a-classroom chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
Aw...I want you to know this story is beautiful and I am sitting on my in tears because of you. I look forward to more of your work.
Yogonem chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Beautiful! I love your stories! Please write more!
Heavensfiregoddess chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
(Is crying hysterically) I LOVED IT! YOU'RE A COMPLETE GENIUS COMING UP WITH SUCH AWESOMES STORIES! YUKI IS SO SO...YUKI! I LOVE THE WAY HE EXPRESSES HIS LOVE FOR SHUICHI! I COULD SO SEE THIS AS PART OF THE SHOW ITSELF! VIN, YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS ON And I read a lot of stories so i'm very picky about my favorites but you ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE ONE OF MY FAVORITES...FOREVER! Thanks for such an awesome read! It totally brightened up my day!
Heavensfiregoddess chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
OMG YUKI IS PROPOSING? I WAS LIKE YELLING AND SCREAMING AND I HAD SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT ALL THE BEAUTIFUL FLUFFINESS UNTIL THAT LAST LINE! WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT ABOUT? I'M DYING TO KNOW! SO, i'm gonna go find out, but really really really great chappy btw.
Heavensfiregoddess chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I'M SO SORRY ITS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO ERAD THIS! I've been dying to and now I finally got the time! YAY ME! Anyway you know I love the way you write so I don't have much more to say except NEXT CHAPPY HERE I COME!
Nedow chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
This was perfect. Heart-breakingly beautiful if such a thing is possible and unbelievable truthful; human, I mean.

Well, what I'm trying to say is that even though I love Gravitation to bits, I honestly can't think of a person that would just 'rebound' (for lack of a better term) like Shuichi does... but hey, maybe that's just because I'm on the 'snarky bastard' side of the spctrum myself... so anyway. Gravitation fanfiction in my experience tends to

a) make Shuichi leave Yuki and then come back later as a goth/punk/whatever that is so getting revenge on the blonde.

or

b) Over-do all of the characters. Something that makes me sick, honestly.

So, I have to congratulate you on your Shuichi and Yuki voice (All the other characters were just perfect too, but we all love our YuShu :P) because you got the exact essence, wrapped it on a very human (all of their pros and cons) shell and gave it to us in a extremely well written package (At least in my opinion, though I am not a native English speaker hee..).

So, this was it: Thank You. Thank you for Forever, thank you for those wonderful one-shots, and Thank You so much for Yushu 'cause it made me squeal and cry like a shameless fangirl, having my very own Yushu at home (a lovely green/yellowish-eyed little demon) I can't help but love it.
HarperC chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
I loved this story-your Eiri is human, flawed, and talented; Shuichi is loveable, needy, and wise. Made for each other. A lovely, happy ending. Hope you are working on that story you alluded to-Yuki in hospital and Shu not able to get to him. I've enjoyed this one so much, I greedily want more...
Em-chan Writes chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
So GREAT! I love a happy ending! Can't wait till your next story! Please update soon!
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
it's over. no!

I luved your fic so much! Keep up the good work. :D
T.O.C.A chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
aw it's so sweet! I love it! _
emalathe chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
I absolutely loved this! Another excellent fic, and it was a great accompaniment to Yushu. I really like your writing.
Slash McSlash chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Ah! -sniffle- The epilogue got me! Bravo...keep writing, you have such a gift!
Momokoyvp chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
You did a great job on the story.I hope to read more from you._