Reviews for Too Much
MilitzaG chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Holy shit *sniffle*
Jokerina chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Hmm, I liked this story. It made me sad, and I don't mean that in a bad way, it got me in the mood and I really felt for Harley. I love your stories, well, the ones that I've read and I don't think I've ever had anything to complain about, but now is the day. I would love it if you could read about what happened when joker got home and found his Harlequin. That is the only thing that could make this story better then it already is. That's all :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Quite good
Q2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
(Sitting in a Dark roo an the floor only ligh is from the lighting storm out side) I love it it describes how a us humans, petie, cowardly yes we are but to describe how much we can love is on of our good points. Don't feel bad little kiddies she's in a better world one where she can be happy

Idea what if the ghost still lingers hm

Two choces

One answer

What would you do

What who you choose?
Gothic Gryphon chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Hon, this is a brilliant take on how Harley Quinn must have felt throughout her relationship with the Joker- AND throughout her life. Let's face it, no one gets into her position over night, and you convayed that brilliantly in one short, excellent chapter.
Roach chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
You're gonna make my keyboard blow up. It's drenched in tears! You certainly have a way with words
Dark Chaos1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
So sad. Going in my favorites list.

Dark Chaos
Lara13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Oh my God! That was so beautiful and poetic and you really touched Harley's emotions. I can see her killing herself over the Joker (unfortunately)and the way you descibed how she felt was amazing. I loved it and I hope to read more by you soon. :-)
E Kelly chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
This just makes me ache for Harley. It is so sad to see someone willfully destroy themselves and push the blame on another (for once it isn't the Joker's fault). She even says it at the last - she has the power and throws it away "so loving him will be my death" - but her choice, because it's her choice to love him when he is who he is.
D.K. Archer chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Oooh...you either have a great imagination or you've actually felt like this, because you got the emotion down perfect. It's a great peice, but you might want to change what kind of pills she's taking. Aspirin is one of those things that takes FOREVER to die from.