Reviews for Heartbeat
Azafran chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I really liked this! Very well written and it's nice to see toph soft once in a while without getting her ooc . I imagine them older in this fic, toph and sokka at least 15 and 18, I really liked the subtle attraction you made appear, wich is nice to see from sokka ; anyway, really nice fic, congratulations! :)
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
ugh so cute. i loved.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Yea .. I know I review a lot of your stories .. sorry for that _

But I've finally gotten a chance to actually sit down and read all these stories and I just want to express how much I really fall in love with all of them .. and yours are on top of the list.

I loved this one .. that's a shocker XD .. but you just know how to write her and that's why I love it so.
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was really heartwarming and sweet. Nice job.
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
aaw. cute. nice end, very nice.
onceupon19 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I loved this! It was an adorable story. )
gena kumo chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
very sweet, and not to soap operaish. I luve it!
C.Lovebug chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I can't believe I never reviewed to ,reading it again makes it even more meaningful and understanding.I loved the whole idea of it.I hadn't really noticed the whole Toph feeling their hearts stop thing until i read 's nice to see that Toph wasn't OOC and that you see her as a person that has feelings,not just a tough rock.I don't think I could ever get enough of your awesome stories. Keep up the good work.
The Cookie Thief chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I loved this! Angsty and cute, all at once! :3
apie chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
that was touching _
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
That would be really horrible to feel someone's heart just like... stop. D: I feel for her. I love how you write Toph and Sokka there always in character even in the most hardest situations like this one. :)
writteninchocolate chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
i love this and you. because you inspired me.
For the 19th Time chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Waah! Kawaii ne! Domo arigato! Sayonara; ogozaimas!

-Mew C

(Aww! So cute! Thank you so much! Goodbye; see you later!)
smc1214 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
AW! That was soo cute! I really enjoyed reading this, great job!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
It's nice. I like the pairing in general though.

One thing to quibble with is the use of "...tears began falling freely from her empty eyes." since it brings up images of empty sockets. Also, you might want to elaborate on the way Toph sees the deaths that has unhinged our mighty mite. That's sort of the crux of the whole piece. You don't have to get graphic or anything, but you can imply that she can't get the sounds/vibrations out of her head. Draw it out a bit or it's hard to believe she'd break down.