Reviews for It's All In The Family
c3lia chapter 21 . 8/4
Hi! I just re-read your story and I love it still. Crazy plot, but very interesting. Dialogues completely in-character, as well as the characters' thoughts, decisions and actions. And perfect mixtures between dialogue and description. You're an awesome writer and you obviously 'channeled' the characters perfectly!
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your story here with us!
CC
Moebius2015 chapter 21 . 2/22
beautiful :-)
Rebecccca chapter 21 . 1/29
amazinggggg
Greeeeaat story! Loved it! You're a great author! Thank you for taking the time to write and share this story here with us! :) Célia
c3lia chapter 12 . 1/13
After reading your AN, I must tell that I agree w/ you, and that in my opinion, this was completely in-character! :)
c3lia chapter 5 . 1/13
Wow...! This would be such a difficult situation to both Sam and Jack... Sill reading and enjoying your story very much! :)
c3lia chapter 1 . 1/13
omg! :) such a great 1st chapter! :) this is such a great (though crazy) plot! :) lovely dialogue and awesome descriptions! hugs from Portugal, Célia
steadfast chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
Great job! I loved it.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
oh wow
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
Awwww...
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Oh crap! Now I feel sorry for other Sam ... she might miss the birth of her own child :(
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
I absolutely love Daniel! He is just so cute and protective :b
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Can't stop smiling ;) Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
So proud of myself for being able to understand your techno-babble but it was probably your amazing writing that made it relatively easy to understand :) Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I felt like I had been punched in the stomach when Jack said that he couldn't even fathom having a child within anyone else ... poor Sam, I feel so sorry for her right now ... I know that Jack will never get over the tragedy of his son, Charlie's death but he should at least be able to move on, especially with Sam!