Reviews for It's All In The Family
Aria-wolfstar chapter 20 . 4/23/2007
Yey! I didnt realize this had updated becasue I never got the email alert. stupid thing. Anyway, amazing chapter, loving the connection to the alternate universe! Cant wait for more!

Helios chapter 20 . 4/23/2007
I love your story ! Please go on ! Thanks
AngusH chapter 20 . 4/22/2007
Great chapter, especially that scene in Jack's office with the paperwork.
Claraon chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
Easy. It's the "I'm confident, Me too, As I am" they actually say that twice lol btw it's really great so far
Ilovesg1 chapter 20 . 4/20/2007
Outstanding chapter. Of course Sam was great being in charge but let's admit it, Walter does all the work.
Harm Marie chapter 20 . 4/19/2007
Great chapter.
dp chapter 20 . 4/19/2007
Wonderful as always. Great story can't wait to read the last chapter.
angie chapter 20 . 4/19/2007
I agree about seeing Sam in command-you did a good job! I am sad the story is coming to a close as I have enjoyed it so much.
que chapter 19 . 4/18/2007
I read all 19 chapters in one go. You need to finish this story. It's 11:20 PM here and I really should get some rest before heading out to the hospital tomorrow. Please don't leave me hanging here...By the way, I love this story.
alicia.cullen chapter 19 . 3/31/2007
I really love this story! I'm putting it on my favorite stories list. Please update soon.

cabutterfly chapter 17 . 3/24/2007
Great story!

As to Jack's age in Fragile Balance is ID is shown &

his birthdate is Oct 20, 1952, so a little older than

SJAuthor chapter 19 . 3/23/2007
I think you did a great job, and I can't wait to read more!
Leilina chapter 19 . 3/23/2007
Loved it! Keep it coming! I can't wait to read what happens next! ;-)
Amakusa chapter 19 . 3/22/2007
I meant to review sooner and actually I had already started a review until I was interrupted by my ever-lovin' father.

I really wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the chapter and how little each individual was written ooc. In fact, I wrote a review to another author on this thread who pointed out in her reply how much Jack loved pretending to be dumb. I agree with the author and so, it seems, do you.

Great story and characterization. Please continue!

Bye for now!
Bekki chapter 19 . 3/19/2007
*grins* woohoo! Update!

This chapter was very sweet - I liked how in character the whole "should I leave" thing was. The chapter did read as though it was a little awkward to write, but I don't think that really impacted on it at all - in fact, it kind of aids in the awkwardness of the situation, really. The only problem is, now I'm stuck with a severe lack of closure. Everything's basically been said, but because of the regs and the awkwardness of the circumstnaces there have been no consequences to Sam and Jack's talk! So pretty please update soon!

Loving it, by the way :)
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »