Reviews for It's All In The Family
Ilovesg1 chapter 21 . 4/27/2007
Very nice. I think that almost 9 years of fore play was enough.
mightylibrarian chapter 21 . 4/27/2007
One of the best written love scenes I have seen in a long time and exactly where I hoped the story would go. I kinda wish it wasn't complete but I hope you start a new story soon. Thanks for the fun and the great writing.
feb04 chapter 20 . 4/27/2007
ah , great chapter, i too agree sam should be in charge of sg-1 and also 2ic of the sgc.
musicin68 chapter 20 . 4/27/2007
Well, written...nice to see things going S And J's way. Thank you.
PhDelicious chapter 20 . 4/27/2007
Sam would make an awesome base commander. I've really enjoyed this story and I'm sad to see it winding down.
stusue chapter 20 . 4/27/2007
Another great chapter! But now I'm torn ... I can't wait for the next chapter, but I also don't want to read it because I know it'll be the last. **pout** Hopefully you'll be posting another soon after this one is finished, as this has been a great fic and I'd really like to read another from you! I've just noticed, though, after reading your AN following the chapter, that it's been more than 2-3 days since this chapter was posted... :O)
Claraon chapter 20 . 4/24/2007
Wow, you really did a great job !

I love the interactions between the two universes, how the different characters react the same and I believe Sam's behaviour during the birth to be particularly well carried out. However, if there has to be a downside (and honestly it remains minor), I found chapter 16 slightly too long, and yes chapter 19's awkwardness was a bit apparent, but then again it does indeed stresses the tension of this scene.

That being said, I think you write beautifully and realise even more how far I am from reaching such a level. It is indeed my first attempt to write anything since school assignements and feel pretty uncertain since no one of my acquaintance follows Stargate (I have to admit that the french dubbing is purely dreadful), and it is therefore difficult for me to find ways to improve.

Anyway, enough rambling about my little literary preoccupations, because I guess the best way to improve is to work harder !

Keep writing, I look forward to the next chapter !
Aria-wolfstar chapter 20 . 4/23/2007
Yey! I didnt realize this had updated becasue I never got the email alert. stupid thing. Anyway, amazing chapter, loving the connection to the alternate universe! Cant wait for more!

-Aria
Helios chapter 20 . 4/23/2007
I love your story ! Please go on ! Thanks
AngusH chapter 20 . 4/22/2007
Great chapter, especially that scene in Jack's office with the paperwork.
Claraon chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
Easy. It's the "I'm confident, Me too, As I am" they actually say that twice lol btw it's really great so far
Ilovesg1 chapter 20 . 4/20/2007
Outstanding chapter. Of course Sam was great being in charge but let's admit it, Walter does all the work.
Harm Marie chapter 20 . 4/19/2007
Great chapter.
dp chapter 20 . 4/19/2007
Wonderful as always. Great story can't wait to read the last chapter.
angie chapter 20 . 4/19/2007
I agree about seeing Sam in command-you did a good job! I am sad the story is coming to a close as I have enjoyed it so much.
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »