Reviews for The Duck and the Knight
fakir51 chapter 10 . 2/17
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DUUUUDE
ILOVETHISSTORYSOMUCH
YOUDIDANAWESOMESTUPENDUSJOB
KEEPUPTHEGOODWORK
gomogomo777 chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
AGH I didn't think anybody else loved Princess Tutu as much as I do but I was SO BEAUTIFULLY WRONG. This story is amazing! It's like it just came out of the show or something? Are you secretly one of the writers for that show or something? HAHA just jesting... unless you are ._.

Your writing is beautiful and you should feel beautiful!
Niotpoda chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
OH MY GOD. this really is a wonderful ending, completely worthy of the original series. And I absolutely love the mini-story at the beginning of the last chapter.
Niotpoda chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
You've captured Duck's character so well!
The Half Hollow Mask chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
A beautiful story of Duck and Fakir. I would read it over, and over and over. Witch I will probly do... Great book! 3
Tawny chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
AWW DUCKLINGS BUT HUMAN! Ahhhhhhh :)
ashlynn chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Awesome! I enjoyed this story a lot!
Zenna Phoenix chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
So sweet. they should totally do a second series like this! Finally... an awesome ending that doesn't neglect all the characters. :)
Zenna Phoenix chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I love your opening! :P
Super-Hot-Cherry chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
WRITE MORREEEEE
pinkmink3 chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
This is my favourite fanfic of the Duck/Fakir pairing. Overall Ah-Ma-Zingg! A perfect 10!

The ending is so cute and the Freya/Autor pairing is adorable. The details are perfect and the story itself is so KAWAIII and romantic... GAWD it was so cute! :'D

Love, LOVE, LOVEED it! 3
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
Awesome story! I loved it :D You did an excellent job!
MizunoSuzuka chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
this was a really amazing story, just perfect, not overdone, and the characters were just as they were in the anime, which was really nice. I really enjoyed the descriptions, and was wondering if you would mind me drawing a small scene from this for my deviantart account. Of course I would link it to this(I loved it:)) and send you a link, or you could just look for it at hhtP;/Mizuno-Suzuka. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful story!
flight of the unicorn chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Beautiful! I just finished watching Princess Tutu, and I needed something to cheer me up in the Ahiru X Fakir school of thought. :(
Waifine chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
The line about Freya saving her flowers and bumping into Autor was so cute!

And their were surrounded by ducklings. Heeh!