Reviews for Fireside Musings The Way Things Should Have Been
pandaheart chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow, I was so upset while reading the last bit and knowing that it was all a dream/day dream. The rest was very nice and left me with a nice warm happy feeling. I've been incredibly upset since I read the seventh book and realized Snape's love for Lily. Beautifully written.
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
thats a cool story

i dont like snape much and for most of the story i thought he was with hermione

good wiritng
Tekko chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Aww, poor Severus T_T I like the day-dreaming (drunken-stupor-dreaming?) idea! There could have been quite a few less paragraphs (having one after -every- sentence can take away from the story) but other than that I quite liked it
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
omg that's so sad!
Madgetown chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Oh God this really made me sad...I actually thought that they were together and I was super happy...but it was too good to be true. Excellent job!
Streamrose chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
um...ok..scary. but good writing, all the same.
Weird-Misfit chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Another great story.

-Weird-Misfit
iSnape chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Aww, I like this. It sort of made me sad though. T.T

Bravo
katekarson chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Hello,

I really enjoyed your story. I really wasn't expecting the twist at the end! I did notice one mistake, though - you wrote '“It doesn’t take an Occlumens to know that you’re lying.”' but shouldn't that be, '"It doesn't take a Leglimens to know that you're lying."'? An Occlumens blocks someone from reading a mind. A Leglimens is someone that reads them.

I think.

Really, really interesting story, though. Well done!

Kate x
Deadlypoetic chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This was fantastic. can't say anything else. Bravo!
Serenity Meowth chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Aw :) :( So happy then it crashes down. sigh.
KGSoprano chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
*sniff* so... beautiful... WAH *computer fizzles out from tears* This has got to be the BEST SSHG i've ever read
lilyfan06 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
really great story! and i thought i was going to faint when i got my notice from amazon saying the release date was 7/21/07! Wo!
Weezle13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Hay good story it almost made me feel sorry for Snape. Almost. The bastard killed off one half of one of my fav ship beside Remus Tonks (Dumbledore/McGonagall)

Yes WOOHOO we have a date for DH. they should have done it ten days latter for Harry's birthday lol.

And yes the pictures are definatly worth seeing.

Anyway keep it up and get updating

Weezle