Reviews for Fireside Musings The Way Things Should Have Been
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 1/21
Awwww 3 Too cute!
pandaheart chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow, I was so upset while reading the last bit and knowing that it was all a dream/day dream. The rest was very nice and left me with a nice warm happy feeling. I've been incredibly upset since I read the seventh book and realized Snape's love for Lily. Beautifully written.
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
thats a cool story

i dont like snape much and for most of the story i thought he was with hermione

good wiritng
Tekko chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Aww, poor Severus T_T I like the day-dreaming (drunken-stupor-dreaming?) idea! There could have been quite a few less paragraphs (having one after -every- sentence can take away from the story) but other than that I quite liked it
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
omg that's so sad!
Madgetown chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Oh God this really made me sad...I actually thought that they were together and I was super happy...but it was too good to be true. Excellent job!
Streamrose chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
um...ok..scary. but good writing, all the same.
Weird-Misfit chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Another great story.

-Weird-Misfit
iSnape chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Aww, I like this. It sort of made me sad though. T.T

Bravo
katekarson chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Hello,

I really enjoyed your story. I really wasn't expecting the twist at the end! I did notice one mistake, though - you wrote '“It doesn’t take an Occlumens to know that you’re lying.”' but shouldn't that be, '"It doesn't take a Leglimens to know that you're lying."'? An Occlumens blocks someone from reading a mind. A Leglimens is someone that reads them.

I think.

Really, really interesting story, though. Well done!

Kate x
Deadlypoetic chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This was fantastic. can't say anything else. Bravo!
Serenity Meowth chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Aw :) :( So happy then it crashes down. sigh.
KGSoprano chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
*sniff* so... beautiful... WAH *computer fizzles out from tears* This has got to be the BEST SSHG i've ever read
lilyfan06 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
really great story! and i thought i was going to faint when i got my notice from amazon saying the release date was 7/21/07! Wo!
Weezle13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Hay good story it almost made me feel sorry for Snape. Almost. The bastard killed off one half of one of my fav ship beside Remus Tonks (Dumbledore/McGonagall)

Yes WOOHOO we have a date for DH. they should have done it ten days latter for Harry's birthday lol.

And yes the pictures are definatly worth seeing.

Anyway keep it up and get updating

~Weezle~