Reviews for Stasis
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 11/10
Cool story so far! I really like your take on the Kyuubi. :) Hope you continue the story sometime!
librarat chapter 3 . 7/27
I like how Inzen is with Naru; mentor, confidant, just there or him.
librarat chapter 2 . 7/27
Oh, I love Kyuubi mentor Naruto student fanfictions! The potential was always there, no one ever did anything with it, the stubborn bastards! This is great so far!
Rin Eve Klein chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
This story is really good. From the 1st ch I was able to tell that the story was going to be great and had great potential, and there's not a lot of stories that you can tell that from right in the beginning that it'll be great. Good job and keep up the good work
Sanao Mikaru chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
wow. . I like your story :D

your story. . really good *thumbs up*
DragonSaphire199 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I can't wait for more! :)
DragonSaphire199 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I am very intrested in your chapters! Truthly I am going to look foward to your new stuff you WILL write, right? ;)
hopetess chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
I really hope you write more I really like this type of story. Please update soon.

Leoni Liponscovi chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Haruko92 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
I love your idea of Kyuubi, and Naruto. Please keep on writing, I would love to read more. I am adding this story on my alertand favorites. Trust me when I say I will keep on reading. :

May Eve chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
This is such a fascinating story! You write very well, and I just can't get enough of your characterizations of main players. Naruto and Kyuubi in particular. This story has a lot of potential! I know it's been quite some time since this was last updated, but I hope you decide to continue with the fic anyways. Keep up the awesome work!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
You gonna update this any time soon? And man, Naruto must look HOT for a(how is he again?)13 year old! He's gonna grow up to be a heartbreaker! XD
RasalynnLynx chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
Hmm...this is a neat story, I see the points that Inzen made to Naruto about his becoming Hokage. I think Shino would make an interesting Hokage, weirdly.
Yagari - Fox chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Wow, this fic is really cool. Made me stop and pay attention only to it.
Artfox1498 chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
i like it! update soon, kay?