Reviews for An Essay About Father
Pretenders chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Oh, this made me tear up and laugh. Vegeta's family is so sweet to read about. I hope you read over this and fix some mistakes you have but as it is, it's perfect.
jalfal chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
That pantsing line might be the funniest scene I've ever imagined.
Clueless-Major chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
This was really great - Vegeta really does love his family. I thought this was a very intersesting and heart warming plot. although I did hope that Vegeta and Bulma's marriage was addressed or at least clarified for Trunks.
Galaxylam84 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Love it, love it, very emotional!
cara9001 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Nice story XD
jessi chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Great story, I really liked it!
abbieouji chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
ok, totally off topic, but, i wuz listening 2 lights by ellie goulding during this nd, OMG it was PEERFECT! ok, i done now. )
abbieouji chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
OMG! ths story wuz awesome! all the chappys were great, but ths 1 wuz the best! trunks pantsing vegeta? 2 FUNNY! anyway, ths is 1 of the best 'funny-yet-still-sad-but-great' stories ive evr read.
kioku7 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
This story was so GOOD! It was really sweet!
another B-V fan chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
nice story :)
Coofis chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Evil lapizLazuli Knight,

This was a beautiful story! Vegeta is my favorite character because although he has an arrogant nature, we all know he has a heart.

And this fanfic proved just that.

I'm shocked with how wonderful this piece was...it brought tears to my eyes. I congratulate you.

Very well done!

Coofis
Sabrina-nee chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
aww that's socute... It looks kinda tough making a family scene with Vegetta, because he's...vegetta right? Hahaha I'm not making any sense... Anywho kudos ne!

Sabrina-chan xoxo
TheRammbler chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! OMG! L.O.V.E.D the story! I like how it was so dramatic and really made you care about the Briefs family. I never even gave much thought about Bulma and Vegeta not being married. Or about the fact the Trunks is a bastard child. But it really pulled me in! And then I laughed so hard when the pillow fight came up! It was so spontaneous and hilarious and...I absolutely loved the story! Definitely one of the BEST DBZ fanfics I've ever read! Thanks for the epic reading!
ImagingThings chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Nice. Loved the pillow-fight. XD
Slytherin Head chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
This is a great story. You had me near tears plenty of time. But trying to imagine Vegeta gettign pants was epic. Great job on this story, it's going straight to my favs!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »