Reviews for Revenge
Ralman23 chapter 3 . 5/30
Well, this is getting interesting
Ralman23 chapter 1 . 5/30
Lol this was so funny!
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
G-8 is my favorite arc!
Monkey D. Writer chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
I love this story with a capital L-O-V-E! Hurry up with the sequel! I can't wait for more chizu chizu no mi action!

-MDW
Future Nekomata chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
My life is now complete.
Future Nekomata chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
This is amazing! It's hilarious! Now if only yaoi was mentioned, my life would be complete.

P.S. The flames bit was funny.

P.P.S. Nice Pokemon Rangers parody.
RyuNeko chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
Hahahaha! Aww, I had such a good laugh at several parts, it was really funny! I like the way you managed to open up to a level at which you could even make a little fun of yourself while at it... amongst many others - the Yaoi Yaoi fruit had me cracking up to the point that even my two cats looked at me like "Ookay... shes insane, back away sloooowlyyy... no sudden moves..." But at least One Piece characters cant be mad at me, because as of yet, I havent written a single One Piece fic - tempted, but havent gotten there yet.
LunaticV chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
lol, Plushie got a plushie! aaw, i want one too! XD

those 10 things were super random...

'“Wait... how do I get her out...” Chopper looked left and right and then tip-toed away quietly.' lol! that was funny! XP
LunaticV chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
LOL!

poor Clarobell... is she really that obsessed? XD
LunaticV chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
i.. i can't take it.. i couldn't stop laughing! ROFL! they were acting like 12 year old! LOL aaw, so cuute~~ XD

god, oh god...my stomach hurts from laughing so much XP XD aaw, you're the best! gonna make a fic using this idea? XP

eeh, Sanji just run away like that? no cursing, fighting or embarassment, or anything? aw... shouldnt the at least get mad at Clarobell for making them act weird?
LunaticV chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
that boss was kinda dumb...-.-

ROFL! gawd... Clarobell and Yaoi Yaoi Fruit? OMG! ROFL! hwahaha, can't stop laughing...

and, instead of ZoLu, she got ZoSan? LOL poor Clarobell... (ZoSan? NO complaint there, absolutely NO complaint, am a fan, even Xp)

lol, they were blushing and being shy like that...lol

it seems Chopper got the worst? even only the room scared the hell outta him, poor thing
LunaticV chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
O.o flames, mouse, signed flame, block list...

woah, i can't believe that someone actually wrote about this! cool

and yeah, robin was suspicious from the beginning of this chapter. but, how come usopp knew how to deal with those flames as well?
khope26 chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
wahahahaha! so funny! XD i love the zoro and sanji kiss bit " it was the most awesomest kiss ever and they broke apart and lokked into each others eyaes and started vomiting and having a seizure" wait. oops. wrong story.
9Mia9 chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
You're awesome!
blanc-hiver chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
I've just read all chapters and I've got troubles explaining to my mom that I'm not crazy for laughing all by myself in front of the computer O_o

No, I'm not. Your story is! Shoot, those were funny! I can't wait for the sequel! Love your craz-, I mean, UNIQUE ideas *smirked*.

Jya ne!