Reviews for All in the Family
MontyPythonFan chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
Yay! Not a slash fic! lol

Jess

x
Just Reading chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Please, PLEASE continue this! I'm a recent 'Eureka' fan and I know little of Beverly's background; thanks to this post, I'm learning quickly. I'm very impressed with your plot, your characterization (as stated, you've avoided "Mary-Sue Syndrome" nicely, though your background in social work is serving you well in enhancing the character of Claire, I’m sure) and your grammatical skills. (Oh, and you know how to SPELL!) The story thus far is very well written and fun to read. I know that it's been a while, and you did warn us that you update erratically, but I’m begging here. There’s a lot of tripe on fanfic sites; good writing such as yours is rare. More, please!
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Interesting... Very, very interesting... please update soon! (p.s. I never really like Beverly... coniving so-and-so.. *grumbles*)
Asteria chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
I like the depth you've given Fargo in this chapter. Your timing is apt, considering last night's episode.

Are you going to be using the events (so far) of the new season?
Reius Devirix chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
Pretty interesting. Next chapter please!
DayD-Ari chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Like the story alot since i'm a big fan of eureka. Keep up the good work. ~Ari~
Shathar chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
I like this story so far, can't wait to see where you take it.
Asteria chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Wow, you're really on a roll here. I like Claire's history, and I'm really glad you didn't make her related to any current resident of Eureka. I can't wait to see her interacting with more people.
Asteria chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
NIce. I like Henry's device, and you seem to have done your research with regards to the science (though I know very little about physics). Keep up the good work.
Asteria chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
Hehehe! This is going to be great!

One minor note about characterization: I think that Allison and Bev would still not like each other very much after Purple Haze, so their interaction in this chapter seemed a little off.

I'm glad you're going to keep Claire away from Mary-Sue-dom, and so far you're doing well.
Asteria chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Wow. I think I like where this is going. I'd just like to advise you to be careful not to send Claire down the dark path to Mary Sue-dom.

I love that I don't know what's going on right now. I'm watching Heroes, and I have no idea what's happening with anything. It's awesome.
Asteria chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Nice beginning. I look foreward to seeing where this goes.