Reviews for The Unexpected Rookie
AirJuvy chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I was not expecting to find a crossover with these two specific fandoms. I'll never regret it. OC's get a plus, can't wait to see more!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
nice
Foxbear chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Who hoo!

This story was all and out FUN! I enjoyed every word of it.
Foxbear chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Oh, oh dear.

Chaos and chaos to come. I literally lol'd at this!

What is that Mater up to?
Foxbear chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Sweet chapter.

The way you worked the Cars into the battle felt quite realistic and wonderfully fun.

Looking forward to more.
Foxbear chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
And Megatron's lack of subtlety comes to the fore with a vengeance.

Excellent action scenes. I felt like I was watching the flow of the battle.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Okay, I'l admit I was more than a little skeptical about this concept. But you have pulled it off beautifully! I seriously enjoyed this chapter.

Grammar and sentence structure are excellent.

The plot is flowing along nicely.

The character descriptions are complete without dragging on.

Looking forward to more!
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awesome end was cute
Realm9 chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
I have to admit, I started reading this story because I was curious as to how this crossover could work, but I wasn't holding out much hope for it being good.

But I just have to say: I was abolutely floored! This story was much better than I expected. It had the right amount of humor, serriousness, action, and friendships, and there were plenty of memorable moments. I could easily envision Mater taunting Megatron, Sunny and Sides running from Frank, the Decepticons watching the race, and Chic landing on the Stunticons (which, by the way, I got a strange sense of satisfaction from).

All in all, you took an unusual crossover and, rather than being the wreck it could easily have been, made it work. I think that if the rest of your stories are as good as this, I'll be enjoying them too.
roudyredd chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
that was sooo cool! i loved it! that was a blast. good story. definietly going in my favs (if it isn't there already lol)
roudyredd chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
dang! that was awesome! go lightening taking megsy. lolololol. cool story. -redd
roudyredd chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
i like this! neat littel crossover. can't wit to see how the race goes! i like hot rod! he's awesome!
Optimus's Girl chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Wow,great story!This chapter was so funny!Lizzie and Ironhide forever!And lol at Prowl cracking up at the end!XD
Autogirl chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Great story.I can so imagine the Autobots collide with the Cars world. Another thing,WHERE'S TRAILBREAKER OR CLIFFJUMPER?They're two of my favs!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Just happened to drift across this story on a lazy Saturday afternoon and I am enjoying myself immensely. (C'mon! Grimlock vs. Mater? How can that NOT be comedy gold? "Dinobots is so stoopid!")
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »