Reviews for The Unexpected Rookie
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
nice
Foxbear chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Who hoo!

This story was all and out FUN! I enjoyed every word of it.
Foxbear chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Oh, oh dear.

Chaos and chaos to come. I literally lol'd at this!

What is that Mater up to?
Foxbear chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Sweet chapter.

The way you worked the Cars into the battle felt quite realistic and wonderfully fun.

Looking forward to more.
Foxbear chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
And Megatron's lack of subtlety comes to the fore with a vengeance.

Excellent action scenes. I felt like I was watching the flow of the battle.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Okay, I'l admit I was more than a little skeptical about this concept. But you have pulled it off beautifully! I seriously enjoyed this chapter.

Grammar and sentence structure are excellent.

The plot is flowing along nicely.

The character descriptions are complete without dragging on.

Looking forward to more!
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awesome end was cute
Realm9 chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
I have to admit, I started reading this story because I was curious as to how this crossover could work, but I wasn't holding out much hope for it being good.

But I just have to say: I was abolutely floored! This story was much better than I expected. It had the right amount of humor, serriousness, action, and friendships, and there were plenty of memorable moments. I could easily envision Mater taunting Megatron, Sunny and Sides running from Frank, the Decepticons watching the race, and Chic landing on the Stunticons (which, by the way, I got a strange sense of satisfaction from).

All in all, you took an unusual crossover and, rather than being the wreck it could easily have been, made it work. I think that if the rest of your stories are as good as this, I'll be enjoying them too.
roudyredd chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
that was sooo cool! i loved it! that was a blast. good story. definietly going in my favs (if it isn't there already lol)
roudyredd chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
dang! that was awesome! go lightening taking megsy. lolololol. cool story. -redd
roudyredd chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
i like this! neat littel crossover. can't wit to see how the race goes! i like hot rod! he's awesome!
Optimus's Girl chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Wow,great story!This chapter was so funny!Lizzie and Ironhide forever!And lol at Prowl cracking up at the end!XD
Autogirl chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Great story.I can so imagine the Autobots collide with the Cars world. Another thing,WHERE'S TRAILBREAKER OR CLIFFJUMPER?They're two of my favs!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Just happened to drift across this story on a lazy Saturday afternoon and I am enjoying myself immensely. (C'mon! Grimlock vs. Mater? How can that NOT be comedy gold? "Dinobots is so stoopid!")
Zea T chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
A very entertaining story. I like the way you managed to keep the feel of both universes consistent, and I like the idea of the transformers using holograms to conceal their differences from the occupants of this Earth. It was a good fun story throughout, with the twin dramas of who would win and what the Decepticons were up to on top of the entertaining fluff and fun of the two populations bonding and getting to understand one another's foibles. I wasn't quite sure how Dinobots would come about in the context of a Cars-verse Earth, but their presence was nonetheless entertaining for that. And the finale was edge-of-the-seat exciting, leaving the reader much like the characters: not knowing who to cheer for and willing them both on.

Thanks for sharing a well written and entertaining piece of work.
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »