Reviews for The Unexpected Rookie
KyaValentine chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Mater Dinobots disaster, I'm sure.
Eleavir chapter 7 . 9/19/2007
You've done a fabulous job here! Great story! And I'm really happy to see all the mechs in the story are so in-character! You're very good at writing crossovers. I'd love to see a sequel or another TF crossover from you.

And Hot Rod is my favourite transformer. I hope you could write more fanfiction about him. :)
CoraxOnyx chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
Bwah hahhahahaha!

I love the Dinos' tractor tipping Frank. This story is so cool. I was wondering if someone could do a Cars/TF crossover justice. 1 million thanks to you for doing so.

Thank you for time with Optimus Prime, was the flame thing a reference to the movie design?

Can't wait for the 'cons to come back.
Kenjirose chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
Great job, I didn't think i would enjoyed this crossover very much (No offense) but after reading the first chapter it was a hit, Fantastic job.

"Be afraid..." Be very afraid
Kenjirose chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Great job :) This is actually a pretty good crossover Idea, sense in the shows there is all the different planets and stuff but I only watched Armada and G1 so I didn't see the other episodes lol

Fantastic job can't wait to see whats going to happen, Humans are way stronger then the cars sense we have guns and stuff :)
sam chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
i think this was a really good story and it was rather clever how you combined transformers with cars. and good choice of charactors jazz and hot rod are my favorite in the transformers. you should right another story about hot rod and arcee i always liked that coupling. thank your brother for me i like the fact that you know who won. any way its a really good story keep up the good work
AyumiFallassion chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Vince DeLorean's from Back to the Future? I thought he was based off the gay French dude from Talladega Nights.

Either way, loved this fic!
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
Okay, I know I shouldn't do this, but I have to. Now that I'm much further immersed and familiar with the Trans-fandom, I'm rereading this. It's just that good. And, well, I love it even more! Particular favorite lines include: "Ramone’s “your mother was a Cessna!” remark to Starscream was particularly memorable", and the stuff about Car Wars. Lovely!

I just had to throw that out there. _ This story seriously makes me giggly.

Artemis-chan
songoku778 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
good story so far keep it up
Iniora Nackatori chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
Why should I be afraid? This was one of the best stories I've read in a long time!

I'm really looking forward to more of your work. 'Til next time, this is Iniora Nackatori, signing out!
Iniora Nackatori chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
No. Because it's a sucker bet. *snicker*

Well, I'm glad what I thought Mater was originally going to wasn't what he did. After all, messing with the Dinobots is bad for your health. Yet what did happen was far more entertaining than anything I could have thought up.

And while I realize the 'cowed' used by Prime had nothing to do with the tractor 'cows', it's still an awful pun.

*rushes to read next chapter*
Iniora Nackatori chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
Oh no... Oh, nononono, no. Mader /isn't/ thinking what I think he's thinking, is he?

Oh, this so does not bode well for anyone involved.

*clicks next button*
Iniora Nackatori chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
The 'Cons 'll never know what hit 'em...

*clicks for next chapter*
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Of all the crossovers I've ever seen, I think this one takes the proverbial oil-cake. This has to be one of the most well-written stories I've seen in a long while.

...And everything makes /sense/!

Next! *clicks for next chapter*
nickmetroid chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Hi I'm nick-metroid from Deviantart and I commented on this same fic there :)

I loved the story as a whole as it was very well written but I felt it was too short and how Megatron stalled the attack at the end to watch the race I don't really think that's within his character but hey I liked it. I guess your story views more about the Transformers interacting with the cars while in my story its the other way round with the Transformers story being given the spotlight.

The final race was very dramatic I admit, really kept me guessing. Wish Hot Rod had won but then McQueen would hate me. I hope you make a sequel and sort of make things escalate further, perhaps a rematch betwen McQueen and Hot Rod?

Good stuff.