Reviews for The Unexpected Rookie

Swoop like car!

*begins giggling uncontrollably*
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 2/6/2008

I love this story!

Especially the bit with Mater all "Git 'r done!"
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Cars and Autobots working together!

Fangirls dream come true over here!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Oh dear...

I hope the Decepticons don't get all...

But then, they're Decepticons.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
Hmm Me like. _
Philip Gipson chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
This tale totally burned rubber! Thanks for posting this! Although this is said to take place before "Transformers: The Animated Movie," I myself tend to think it exists in another universe. You handled all the characters very well, including Lightning McQueen and Hot Rod. Great song choice for Jazz and Hound and great job using Optimus Prime's tech-spec motto. In fact, I think the Generation 1 Transformers remain true to form, like Bluestreak talking incessently and inanely. Congrats to your little brother and Roseprincess1 for helping you out. I hope you'll come out with a sequel to this, but only if it does its own thing. To quote the Canadian band Spectre General's song "Nothin's Gonna Stand in Our Way," you got the passion and the pride.
KyaValentine chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Mater Dinobots disaster, I'm sure.
Eleavir chapter 7 . 9/19/2007
You've done a fabulous job here! Great story! And I'm really happy to see all the mechs in the story are so in-character! You're very good at writing crossovers. I'd love to see a sequel or another TF crossover from you.

And Hot Rod is my favourite transformer. I hope you could write more fanfiction about him. :)
CoraxOnyx chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
Bwah hahhahahaha!

I love the Dinos' tractor tipping Frank. This story is so cool. I was wondering if someone could do a Cars/TF crossover justice. 1 million thanks to you for doing so.

Thank you for time with Optimus Prime, was the flame thing a reference to the movie design?

Can't wait for the 'cons to come back.
Kenjirose chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
Great job, I didn't think i would enjoyed this crossover very much (No offense) but after reading the first chapter it was a hit, Fantastic job.

"Be afraid..." Be very afraid
Kenjirose chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Great job :) This is actually a pretty good crossover Idea, sense in the shows there is all the different planets and stuff but I only watched Armada and G1 so I didn't see the other episodes lol

Fantastic job can't wait to see whats going to happen, Humans are way stronger then the cars sense we have guns and stuff :)
sam chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
i think this was a really good story and it was rather clever how you combined transformers with cars. and good choice of charactors jazz and hot rod are my favorite in the transformers. you should right another story about hot rod and arcee i always liked that coupling. thank your brother for me i like the fact that you know who won. any way its a really good story keep up the good work
AyumiFallassion chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Vince DeLorean's from Back to the Future? I thought he was based off the gay French dude from Talladega Nights.

Either way, loved this fic!
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
Okay, I know I shouldn't do this, but I have to. Now that I'm much further immersed and familiar with the Trans-fandom, I'm rereading this. It's just that good. And, well, I love it even more! Particular favorite lines include: "Ramone’s “your mother was a Cessna!” remark to Starscream was particularly memorable", and the stuff about Car Wars. Lovely!

I just had to throw that out there. _ This story seriously makes me giggly.

songoku778 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
good story so far keep it up
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »