Reviews for The Unexpected Rookie
Lady Starscream chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
LOL Mater tow-roped Megatron! heh!

"Git 'er done!" I cracked up so hard on that part!

*falls out of chair laughing*

Hey, sre Mater and Lightning gonna take Rod tractor tipping? I suspect Prowl would have some words for Hot Rod over that one, like doc did for the duo in the movie. heh..

I Can't wait to read more!
J chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
huzzah! and another chapter! you're doing good! scratch good, kickbutt. -steams in writing-envy for several minutes-

"Car Wars"! LOL Mater pulling off the "grappling line around legs" trick. and thinking of pulling Megs down as tractor tripping, albeit an uglier and bigger tractor. -snickerfits-

rats, no explosions with Wheeljack's hand in it! ;3 watch way too many Mythbusters and you start expecting some sort of detonation when one have an Autobot 'mad-scientist-cross-engineer near anything military-related. ESPECIALLY when related to ammunitions or HE (High Explosives).

nice touch between Luigi and Sunny. 'specially Sunny mentioning about knowing Italian due to his alt-mode being a Lambo. -nod nod-

agree with your bro. that ending sucked a little and besides, i think some of us would want to see/read the rematch to see which car beats which car's skidplate. wanna see Rod beat Chick's aft.
Jadej.j chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Wonderful story hope to read about the rematch soon. :D
Hellsfirescythe chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Oh do let it go on. I'd like to see how that get the Decepticons off planet if they can, cause they definitely won't be stopping at all unless they're driven off. Megatron being Megatron and then there's just Starscream...that silly Seeker.

Great job by the cars in trying to help. Oh Filmore, he's just so out of it sometimes. I love the little tidbit with Luigi and Sunstreaker. Hah the peculiarities of having a foreign alt-mode.

Nice chapter, very nice!
Please see chitoryu15 chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Car Wars? Excellent!
Dragonseeker789 chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
"your mother was a Cessna!" What a fantastic insult to a jet. Cars is my nephew’s favourite movie, he brought it round recently when I was looking after him. I’ll never watch it again without looking for Hot Rod!
Frog1 chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Very good, can't wait to read the next chapter! It seems like Prime has a parental interest in Hot Rod, does he in some way know that he is the next Prime?
Chick Hicks Most Loyal Fan chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Hi, it's me, Buick Regal Racecar 86 again. Anyways, I'm promising I'll review every chapter of this, no matter what happens. And when I promise something, I mean it. No matter what. You can ask Life Is A Highway66. Nice chapter, can't wait till next one!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Wow! Back with a Cars story, huh? By the way, this is the same author who asked if she could use your characters for a story. Remember that? Also the same author of Beyond The Stars? Anyways, if you don't remember, I just want you to know that Cars is my new favorite thing, and while I don't like Transformers much, I'm going to read this! Anyways, Chick is my favorite racer, and I don't care if he ain't real, I'm staying loyal to my favorite. Yeah, a little on the crazy side, but I was this way with Boba Fett, too. Anyways, great story!
Prime Revolver chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
The secerets out and of course chaos follows in these kinda situations. gota love chaos.

anyway love it and go McQueen takeing charge.

*waits for ch3*
Hellsfirescythe chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Ah yes! I just watched the 'Cars' movie last night and I do say, I enjoyed it immensely. Any movie that can have me go from greatly disliking the main character to sympathizing with him to liking him quite a bit has my vote behind it!

Well, now that things make a little more sense in context to the movie, I'm having a better time understanding the Cars characters. *hugs Guido, he's so cute!*.

But great job! I enjoyed this chapter. The giant tranforming robots aliens from outer space have revealed themselves! *pokes at Starscream*

Lighting's 'matureness' from the end of the movie really shows now. btw: nice use of his lucky sticker _-

PS: I think you should see TF:TM. It's a good movie despite and character deaths and at times strange soundtrack transitions. *hugs dead Autobots*
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
T: Oo What's Lightning planing?

Hot Rod: If we knew THAT the chapter wouldn't be a cliffhanger, now would it?

T: ... Dang technicallities!

Hot Rod: *snort/giggle*

T: I am in love with this fic! Chapter 3 soon please!
J chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
what Lady Starscream said regarding the characters and imagination. -nod nod-

seaweed-blend organic fuel? hm... at least it ain't corn-based. ;D that'd be a good waste. "army surplus", eh? good. coupled with Wheeljack's presence, i can already imagine the big booms coming up. X3
Lady Starscream chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
*Squees* I loved the cars movie, but this is SO much better! and you kept everyone in character, too! even the cars characters! I must say it takes a *lot* of imagination to write something like this, and you have done it very well!

good Job!

I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
lotus-genie chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
It would be funny if Doc met Ratchet. Keep on writing!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »