Reviews for The Unexpected Rookie
J chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Rod Witwicky! -LOL- "room full of mutants"... X3 they have NO idea.

makes me wonder if this Guido is from the movie (haven't watched it yet) or referencing to one of TF's most kickbutt and current comic artist. or a joke of both.

Sunny would be complaining half the time if he's on the tracks. the grass, the oil, if wall grinding ever occurs... XD at least he and Siders got to prank the racer who everyone loves to hate.

kaeae did a "pixar cars style autobots" over at deviantART.

you might want to switch the "Break..." with the measure lines or something else. hyphens or asterisks spaced out works and looks a little more pleasant.

bring it on!
Prime Revolver chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Mixing TF with Cars is awsome. My fav series with an awsome movie. Its so detailed not only with discribing the going on's but with the peronalites. Their isn't much more that I can say but that I cant wait for more!
chitoryu12 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I see that Cars DVD you got for Christmas was quite inspiring.
Merklin chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Love it. It's good, but then, I haven't seen anything of yours yet that wasn't. Your writing style is good, and you're doing a good job of blending Cars and Transformers together. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Hellsfirescythe chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Oh. Oh oh.

I saw the alert for this in my inbox and had the hardest time digesting it. First reaction: wha? Then it came to OMG Kenya wrote a TF fic! Kenya wrote a TF fic! *squee* Okay, yeah, I was a little strange at 5 am in the morning, but hey. It's an exciting thing to see one of one's fav authors write in a fav fandom.

I really need to sit down and watch 'Cars' now don't I? Never have seen it, but it looks interesting. I really can't wait for more chapters to come out. Oh and btw. I thought you might be interested in this: w. deviantart deviation/43170597/ found it on DA
Dancing Mouse chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
A Cars/Transformers crossover, I like it _

Nice job getting the personalities of the characters, you got them down pat. I love Mia and Tia, there such...fangirls(no offence meant by that though...)

Keep writing, I'd love to see what happens next.
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
SWEETNESS TO THE M-A-X-X! I've been lookin' for a good Cars/TF crossover. Keep it up!
Rogue7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Nicely done, this is the first TF/Cars cross I've seen and I like it a lot. The race sounds like it will be interesting
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8