Reviews for Jasper in Gym
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
WOW WOW WOW this is really amazing! You should be a writer! No seriously i mean it that was spectacular!
cnohero chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Wow, Excellent summary of what this exsperience must be like for Jasper. Very well written.
Look towards the Stars chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I really like your story and that it is in Jasper's POV. I want to know what happens next!
janine chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
dude u should totally keep this going in jaspers view it would be so awsome al of twilight from jaspers perspective man i would so be ur #1 fan!
foreverinlove17 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
THis was really good your writing is very detailed and descriptive. I enjoyed the flow in the writing too. I think it would be awesome if you did some more Jasper Fan fics. There aren't alot posted and this was really good.
shobbs chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Oh, poor poor Jasper.
1stepbehind29 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
WOW! that is so good! the descriptions and everything! very good!
edwardlover chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
ohh soo awesome
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Haha. That was brilliant! I enjoyed it a lot. Not many people write these kinds of things about other characters, and it's very refreshing to see some change. I really liked the way you made Jasper think about everything - the flashbacks to his days on the battlefield were wonderfully illustrated...and then he suddenly remembers he's in gym class - a contrast that works surprisingly well and one I never picked up.

You certainly have a lot of promising talent, and I look foward to hearing more from you! :D
Tasty Burgers chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it, it was very interesting. I think you are a talented writer so keep it up!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10