Reviews for Jasper in Gym
ILeftMyHeartInLondon chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wow ... this was REALLY well in character. You did an amazing job with this!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
woah. this is a really good story from jaspers pov

im impressed
n00dles4lifee chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
aww poor jazz has to fight his thirst so much!

this was really well written! if someone had handed me this and told me Stephanie Meyer wrote i would not have doubted it for a second! your an amazing writer!
Daedalos chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Haha, yeah. When Emmett was talking about a rematch, I THOUGHT it might be what happened earlier in Twilight on Bella's first day. And then with it being a couple weeks since they hunted..Anyways, great use of timeline! And great job, thank you!

-chris
Ilyanna chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
"Her little hand in mine was the only thing keeping them safe right now."

Aw I love this line.

Great story, really great!
PoorlyKnitted chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I love this story! Yay Jasper!
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Quite possibly the best line I've ever read in fanfiction: "my outfit was a silly Abercrombie get-up that Alice had insisted made me look sexy". I about died.
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Poor Jasper... This was a great story! I really enjoyed how you wrote Jasper. Great job!

Emma
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was great! I really liked reading from Jasper's point of veiw - it's so different to the other's sometimes. I really loved that and I cant wait to read more of your stuff. Keep up the good work!

Regards

Lemon
Emmohdee chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I'm amazed at how well you got into Jasper's head. I like this a lot. The details from when he was a vampire during the Civil war are interesting, and his perspective on wars in general. It was pretty amusing how depressing he thought basketball was.

The boys’ locker room. Or, as Emmet liked to call it, “The Pit of Despair.”

Princess Bride reference! Awesome! Love that movie.
juliet233 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
that was really well done! You did a fantastic job of capturing Jasper's perspective - it seems right on target to me :)
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
haha then edward gets smacked with bella's blood XD
Ink Splatters 'nd Co chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aww, I love stories about Jasper, they are so rare...sort of...well they are mainly about Edward and Bella, and its nice to stumble upon a Jasper story sometimes.

I love it! It's great!

hugs
lita.in.the.sky.with.diamonds chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
OMG. I loved this! I was about to say "Wha?" when I read about Jasper being jealous of Edward. And then you threw in the curveball about it being Bella's first day at Forks, and then I was like, "Smart."

Oh, in case you didn't see it, there's a typo in the paragraph about Carlisle's sensible rules that kinda looks bad. "Playing basketball with humans was like *driving owning* Porsche"... just in case you'd want to do something about it.

I loved this oneshot. Gah, I wish I could write like this haha.
TwilightObsessedMell chapter 1 . 6/9/2008