Reviews for Jasper in Gym
OfficiallyDazzled chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Wow...that was really good. I loved the part where Jasper made Emmett's team distracted and depressed. I really liked your characterization (not even sure if that's really a word :P) of Jasper.
nyckiii chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Nice- poor Jasper... excellent writing, and it was SO in character! Great job! ;)
turban chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow, good story :)
Verticalness chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was amazing. You captured Jasper's voice fantastically. Loved it :D
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
It was great! You really caught Jaspers struggle!
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
ooh I like this!
alice and edward cullen chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
that was fantastic D
Mizra chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I feel so sorry for Jasper, really. I mean, the guy tries so hard to be good and I am beginning to wonder why it is truly so hard for him. I mean, I'm sure he killed alot of people, but was it that much?

Very nice scene in explaining Jasper's point of view!
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This really gets into Jasper's head, good job.
The EarthSong chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
You really ought to do more Jasper! Love Jasper, can't enough Jasper and you do SO well! Thansk.

TES
TheMainThingIsNotToPanic chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
okay if that was bella you should continue and talk about how Jasper is surprised to see Edward loose control. that would be a really good premise for a chapter, i have always wanted to hear jasper's reaction to Edward's control. i love all your stories, update the PE one soon please.

TheMainThingIsNotToPanic - Embrace Your Inner Masochist
Philippa chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
That was great! I'd never considered the problem of Jasper in gym, but you've done a great job of exploring the various aspects. Poor guy! I also sympathize with his annoyance over Edward and Alice's "paired omniscience" - it must be awful to live with, especially when you feel you're always falling short of the mark.
Bookflower chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Oh, this is written so so well! I loved it, and I love the way you get into Jsper's head.

Bookflower
JASPERHALEFOREVER chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
i liked that a lot expesially "pit of despair"
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
wow! you captured Jasper's personality perfectly! I think Jasper would be slightly jealous of Edward. anyway, can't wait to hear more of Edward in P.E! (I love that story)
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »