Reviews for Jasper in Gym
CrystalButterfly chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Great story! I found it by reading your other story - the one about Edward (and everyone else) in P.E. This one is hilarious too - I loved Emmet's reference to the boys' locker room as being 'The Pit of Despair' - that was priceless. And I feel that you portrayed Jasper accurately, something which is no small feat. I liked his remembrance of his battle-field days as well. It actually makes perfect sense that vampires would do that. I wouldn't have thought of it, but I'm glad someone did.

xtreblemakerx chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
very meyer-esque!
Cendrillon chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
You did a very good job with this. It's an excellent grasp of Jasper's character. I can imagine that this would be his state of mind. And you put just the right amount of detail in, helping the reader to picture every situation perfectly without bogging down the story. Great job!
Bradhadair fire starter chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
poor jasper

unorthodox yo-yo chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Poor Jasper. Beautifully written!
I'm.Forbidden.Fruit chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Really good, :)
ama-chan13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
poor poor jasper. as you can see, i have truly nothing better to do. (that is any fun at all) ~ama
Belle07 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
hehe, loved it, love jasper
blutak chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That was awesome I loved it.
LivforLove chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Stephenie Meyer you mean! If you love her so much then can't you at least get her name right?

He hates the boys locker room so much that he considers leaving just to escape it? Wow.

P'sahw you silly highschool boys! Pale men are hot!

Emmett has me cracking up right now. Here he is taking about basketball and "use[ing] any form of rocks as weapons" in the same sentence. hilarious!
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was excellent, LindaRoo. I think you got Jasper's thoughts very nicely!
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I am not in a mood to write an essay, so I shall just write a paragraph. Just let me say, you did Jasper's point of view wonderfully. You gave him that attention to detail, that seriousness, that acknowledgement of their problems they have pushing on them every second. That is how I like to write male vampire point of views. I'm not sure if female vampires would feel the same, because I've never written a female vampire point of view. Poor Jasper... with emotions frothing around him like an ocean... an ocean of fried chicken he's not allowed to eat... even though he's starving... he gets the meatless version... which I find delicious anyway.

Stalker of Edward
Ms. Topaz chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
oh...poor jasper. he's tries so hard...yet he can barely succeed.

he will learn.

and in the meantime, please write more! Please?
Winterbirdie chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
VERY good! i wish there was more D

the descriptions of Jasper and his relationship with Alice was very good!

GReat Job!
dawning beauty chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
that was really good. _ please write more, if not on this story, the please write another one *adds story & author to faves & alerts*
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »