Reviews for Jasper in Gym
namachachi chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Hey, this is namachachi from the lex. i loved this story! And it was really funny how Jasper was jeolous of Edward
Fire Guardian chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Wow. That was amazing! We hardly know a thing about Japer, && yet that whole thing was very much in character. Great job ]
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wow. How have I not read this before? This is so so good! You handle darkness just as well as you do comedy! It is, of course wonderful, as the stunning LindaRoo could never produce anything that was less than brilliant!

In almost every gym~time hour,

Roo puts forks boys in the shower.

Far from the prying eyes of Clapp

she gave a boy a butt~towell slap.

Jasper did not wish to play

on this, a very wretched day.

And Roo is super skilled and shrewd

to have him think of Bells as food.
forksxknives chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
This was a beautiful plunge into Jasper's mind. He's always been mysterious and grim to me and your description of his day in gym has really given him more depth. I especially like the ending because Jasper describes Edward as being able to control his thurst, but right there is Bella, and well, any Twilight fan can explain the rest.
Jasmine444 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Wow! This is an amazing story! I hope that you keep writing thid!
Ryuko Ishida chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Poor Jasper.. must be hard for him . thanks for writing this.. .this is really awesome!
Stella Ann chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This was just wonderful. Everyone was so in character that it blew my mind. How you incorporated Bella's first day with one of Jasper's boring everyday days was brilliant. It was very cool to be inside Jasper's mind for a while so thanks for sharing the experience with us. D
Skipper Pompeii chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This was great! A wonderful walk in Jaspers head. I am very impressed with your attention detail and cannon. Very Well Done.

thenag chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Loved it. Love the gym scenario. I think Jasper deserves a lot more coverage than he gets. I would love to see more.

I also wrote about Jasper and the Battle of Gettysburg.
Twilove chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was one of the best stories I've read in a long time. You write very well and the descriptions you provide through out the whole story make it sound even better. Keep up the good work!
UnicornGoddess95 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I just love this dark & twisted side of Jasper. I makes his choice to be with the Cullens a horrible painful thing. Your writing just caputures it perfectly.
sillybella chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Roo, I really enjoyed this little trip into Jasper's head. I think your creation of Jasper's original family it both chilling and intriguing. Jasper, while virtually an unknown in canon, seems to have a bit of a dark edge to him, and this story captured that perfectly. Well done.
Tee2007 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
wonderfully clever and witty...

in english lit 12 i never truly appreciated allitertion, but i can see how it's useful and helps the flow of biggest pet peeve is when people make sentences awkward with unusual words whose constants clash've demonstrated how to do it right with this line:

"the festering fungal funk that clung to dozens of pairs of dirty gym socks"

loved it!
Llama Mama23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
LOVE!can you write more gym stories?maybe emmett?lol, that would be funny...
Edward Lov3r chapter 1 . 3/5/2007