Reviews for Project: Hulk
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2018
Me gusto tu prime capitulo y me vustaria ver coml sigue la historia
OceanicBean chapter 2 . 5/30/2017
( not worthless, I would love to read more of this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Peter, they are not freaks. You have spider powers. Call them freaks again, you get a randomly heavy object launched at you through telepathy. Don't ask.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
General Ross, Sir if you're wondering why The X-Men freak out when they see you I have the answer. "What is it?" I don't know, I guess they just don't like you.
Seph's Madisen Moss chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I disagree.

Best wishes,

SMM
Snow leopard freak chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
So not worthless my friend!

Keep it up please!
DeathPaladin chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I don't think it's worthless. I wanna see more!
Marker14 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
this is really good, i got so sucked into it, i really really hope you finish it
BookJunkie chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Please update your story! I was really looking forward to the next chapter, especially since Scott is involved. I really want to see how he and Peter get along! Please update - or at least give a more detailed why you aren't!
IndigoHopeful chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This is great!

I normally hate crossovers between different comics, but this is great! (repeat) You have Spiderman's wit down perfectly, and it's nice to see Professor X's powerful side for once! Most people just have him in their stories as the mindreader. It's hard to remember after so many fanfics that he actually has the power to make you think and act the way he wants.

I'm really excited to see more!
thundever1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Great chap, please continue it would be good to see how Scott got to come with Logan for whatever he had to do.
WhIMsiCAl IMpULsE chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
More people should be reviewing your work. What the fuck is wrong with them?
Cassandra581 chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Okay, what's the big idea? I was really looking forward to the next chapter. Don't disappoint your readers keep the story going.
Rated AMG chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Oye ! What just happened ? The story was good ! *sob* why re u not updating ? Please complete it. The power of ff net compels u !
WhIMsiCAl IMpULsE chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Honestly, this fic is the shit.