Reviews for Curtains on the Second Date
DreamFreak336 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
this is really good! keep it up!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
*Giggles* Loved this.
PunkPinkPower chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
Haha, what a great chapter. I loved the Hunter/Dustin hint. Brilliant. I also like how Dusty is the cute one. And Heathers Gaydar is kind of a fun subject. Oh, man, the Shay/Dusty. I. Can't. Wait. Seriously, the day you write Shane/Dustin is the day I die of happiness. Can't wait for the next one. Great Job. Man, I really like them better this way.
rosabelle317 chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Yay! Girls! I think I like them better as girls. I'm not sure if that's because I really like them better as girls or because you write them really well as girls, but I like them better as girls. Or boys, if they were girls in NS. But. Yay! Girls! One of the best AU's ever.
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I didn't finish reading it and I don't think I am able to. It's just that I can't picture the lot of them as their opposite sex. Maybe just one of them but all...(shakes head) I think I'm coming down with a migraine. Ugghh! (Imagining Shane wearing drags and with fake boobs and a bra)

But knowing you, it'll probably be a good fic. (shows how much I have faith in your capabilities)
L chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
I confirm : I LOVE YOUR STORIES !

You create fabulous AU and NS universe, you respect the characters in the same time...

What i can say ?

I LOVE YOUR FICS !

Don't stop to write ! You're great !
juzblue chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Wow I love this chapter! It's so confusing but cool and so incredibly well-planned. I wonder if anyone said this to you yet, but I love this NS so much more than the original. Those two are so incredibly cute... Update soon! :D
PunkPinkPower chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
Sniffle. Oh goodness. So, that was incredibly confusing for the longest time. I can't wait to hear further explanation. I love how vulnerable you made Cam. You did it so well. wonderful work. I'll wait as patiently as I can.
Hagar chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Whoa. *blinks* You've read Nalan's stories too many times, I think, and you manage to pull this trick off in an even more confusing fashion.

Disturbing chapter - which is probably a complement.

Cheers & See You Around,

Hagar
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Poor Cam... Amazing chapter! Please update soon!
bunny angel chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
wow, almost makes me wanna cry. i can see why it works to have the rangers as girls heh. some minor mistakes. calling heather hunter and putting where for when.
PunkPinkPower chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Ohh, I'm enthralled. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite AU fics out here, not to mention 1 of your best. I'm definitly in love with it, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Can we say favorites?
bunny angel chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
this is so horrible. i don't WANT to read it. i LIKE cam/hunter as males. it's more fun that way. but I CAN'T STOP reading! haha.

train wreck i swear. don't get me wrong, your writing is always excellent and i love your cam/hunter stories and even this way they're marvelously cam/hunter. but...yea. gross fascination and all. heh.

don't be offended or anything. i'm just trying to say that this is fantastic...even if i don't like it. heh.
cmar chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Things have really heated up! I like the sennario, and the atmosphere of night and whispers and confusion. Interesting mystery you've set up here too. The stuff about the morphers is intriguing, especially the business about them being a focal point, with the implications of that.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Whoa! Cam's physic, I can see that. Excellent chapter! Please update soon!