Reviews for Hot Pink and Lime Green
Hilly chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Hey!
omgg. what can I say? I'm spell-bound and totally lost in all your Veer-Zaara fan-fic. They're magically amazing and gaaah *the feels*
I just watched the movie yesterday, and I adore and love them to bits. They were amazing, yet their journey is so heart-wrenching - it hurts. bittersweet even. Even I felt, how they rushed the start to their love story in the first half - I mean, I would've not cared how long the movie would've been. Yash Chopra VZ stunning combination Amazing storyline - I wished they didn't rush into it. Certain scenes like after his brings her to his house - I would've loved to see them chilling as a fam at dinner time or just a scene on their 'chutt' - rooftop/terrance. Just talking and getting to know each other even more. Or even after the Lodhi celebrations, a scene like this to bid goodbye or just watching each other from afar or going into the 'kheet' and taking a walk under the twinkling stars. Gosh, this story shakes to the chore of how breakingly-beautiful it is. I can't stop thinking about them in reality.
Hope you write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Please write more!
SHari1997 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I admit, I was skeptical about this at first. It's weird to have Veer abd Zaara speaking english. But you did a great job!
Elizzzybeth chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Fun! I didn't think they were out of character at all. Great job!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
It was nice. Interesting.
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
You wanna know what I thought? I thought it was totally cute! D I LOVE Veer-Zaara, even though it is a tad dramatic. Which is what my VZ fic was too. I like this - different, but I think it still fits with this film.

Isn't it interesting how these betrothed heroines forget to mention their evil fiances until it's too late and the hero's in love with them?

Anyways, this was really good - you have a great style! I will be waiting for more!
Kajolownsyou chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
That was cute :)...I liked that you showed us a non-dramatic scene with those two. Very simple and sweet.

And I personally love the colour combo of hot pink and lime green! :P