Reviews for No One Else
This was good and beautifully written. I thought you had a great idea, and I loved the modern era Sess and it was a great contrast b/w feudal one. Don’t worry about OOC, actually I thought OOC was even more believable given memory loss. I loved Jiro, Kag’s childhood friend, and the beach holiday with KagSessfriends. I liked that Kouga didn’t give too much a stink when he found out about pregnant K and liked how it closed up nicely with good friendship tinged by Kouga’s sadness and hated seeing Kouga die…so thanks for bringing him back! Don’t worry about your English, it’s better than a lot of native speakers I’ve come across. Of course having a good beta/editor always helps a writer but they need to be quite good. If you want to improve, mostly you got your tenses confused - need to use past not present in most of the descriptive/narrative sentences eg should be “had” not “has”, “couldn’t” not “can’t”, “was” not “is”, “didn’t” not “doesn’t.” Some of the speech should be present tense eg I wish Ship was with us (not wishED). But overall well written and doesn’t distract too much from story.

The only complaint I have is the use of Japanese while it’s great to use some Japanese eg youkai, Daiyoukai, hanyou, taijiya, haori, hakamas, miko, reiki, youki (as these don’t really have true English translations so perfect using these as the JPN words) and though I still cringe a bit at Itoshii/koishii, I find even some such as koi are ok (I’ve come to accept it). I’m fine with use of Jap-lish but really hate how normal EN words simply substituted with JPN words eg gomen(nasai), arigato (gozaimasu), hai, iie - really doesn’t translate well. JPN is v complex and really need to consider many factors when using the words hierarchy, social standing, personality etc (I don’t know how many times I’ve seen Sess, a Daiyoukai and Lord, place himself lower than his servants by answering “hai” which may be polite/subservient) and even if it fits, just feels weird sometimes. While JPN words should absolutely be freely used for things that doesn’t really have a good EN translation or better explained in the JPN word, it’s an EN story best keep to EN and using JPN words only appropriately where no good EN substitute exists. FYI Daiyoukai not Taiyoukai (Tai is a type of fish and actually refers to a type of fish youkai)

I really enjoyed this light hearted piece (so much so that I went and read your other work - Bitten - which is also really good!). I would’ve only wished for an Epilogue to tie things together on an even happier note. Granted, Kag’s resurrection was a happy event but her meeting her friends in the dining room was too short. Well done and thanks for sharing!
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 19 . 5/7
This was a very well done did from beginning to end. I was addicted from the first chappie. I love how you incorporated the celestial Maiden aspect of Kagome's identity. I was satisfied with the ending and the journey everyone took to get to their happy ending. Please keep up the good work. :P
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 4/21
AMAZING STORY
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 19 . 3/17
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to read it.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
That was so bae it shouldn't couldn't be so bae but it was amazingly bae so bae I can hardly breathe without thinking how bae that story was, you my friend have transcended to the peak of awesome stories it was so unbelievably epic romantic heartbreaking and just plain giving me goosebumps as I read each sentence. Yo my dude you are so awesome and epic become the inuyasha writer of epicnessly awesomely romantic fanfiction. You are outstanding you have my follow omg your amazing god I can't breathe that's how creative and damn romantic and breathtaking it was thanks so much you made my day. Your awesome and you inspire me goodnight
Kazuhe chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
i love it
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
I enjoyed the story. Sesshomaru is a whole different person when he is not cold hearted and emotionless.
JapaneseAnimeChic chapter 19 . 1/25/2015
Awwww I loved this story it touched my heart! I had so many emotions while reading this. I was throughly entertained with all the twists in the plot. I loved the chemistry between Kagome and Sesshoumaru, it was not too OCD which I like. Entirely it was a amazing story with a strong storyline. I never got bored at any moment of the story. Thank you very much for writing such a piece of art!
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 19 . 1/21/2015
Awwww! I love the character development of Sess, you did a fantastic job with it and the whole story was very compelling (:
Garyslover chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
OMG i loved this story it brought me to tears alot even at the end
MotherDragon8581 chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
I loved it! I understand you fell uncomfortable about writing the lemons buy with how good you write I think you would be great at them too. Thank you for the story!
mtnikolle chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Hmm, after thinking about it, I'm guessing Sesshomaru's instinctive side still knows that he mated Kagome, even though the rational memory doesn't. I'm also betting that it's that mating connection that is giving him the dreams and breaking down Kagome's seal.
mtnikolle chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
I loved the talk between Sesshomaru and Jiro at the end of this chapter.
Shi No Mo No Tenshi chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
you should make a little sequel for this story! for like what she and Sesshomaru did to survive the ears till the modern era since Kagome knows the history that is bound to happen
aFellowNerd chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I would like to say that I love your idea for this story. It's very sweet yet has hints of bitterness mixed in there, a combo I can never resist. There are just a few things I'd like to point out (please don't shoot me, I just want to help you :) ).
Firstly I think it would have been better if the fiery passion between Kagome and Sesshoumaru would have developed at a much slower pace. Though I'm not a fan of dragging things out, in some cases it brings more depth and credibility to the story if you slow things down a notch or two. Secondly, I love how in chapter 8 Kagome defends her man :p but the first thing that popped into my head was 'How is it that she is able to bow to Sesshoumaru and block InuYasha's attack while a few minutes before that she was still desperately hanging onto him for support after being so badly injured?'
And lastly, I’d like to point out something that I have noticed in quite a few of de Sesshoumaru/Kagome stories, so please do not take it personal, but I absolutely cringe every time someone depicts him as a 'Taiyoukai'. Daiyoukai is much more appropriate in this case. I'm studding Japanese and though the character 大 can be read both as Tai and Dai, Tai refers to a kind of fish thingy, sort of, while Dai really refers to the being big and great part. :)
I really hope this didn’t insult you in any way (that would be the opposite of what I’m trying to do) or that it made me sound like a mean, snobbish person. I just wanted to give you some pointers, because I really like your story and I hope this could help you write even better stories in the future
Sorry if I wrote some spelling mistakes, English is not my mother language.

Kind regards,