Reviews for No One Else
VampiressKageKyuura chapter 6 . 2/11
I enjoyed the story. Sesshomaru is a whole different person when he is not cold hearted and emotionless.
JapaneseAnimeChic chapter 19 . 1/25
Awwww I loved this story it touched my heart! I had so many emotions while reading this. I was throughly entertained with all the twists in the plot. I loved the chemistry between Kagome and Sesshoumaru, it was not too OCD which I like. Entirely it was a amazing story with a strong storyline. I never got bored at any moment of the story. Thank you very much for writing such a piece of art!
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 19 . 1/21
Awwww! I love the character development of Sess, you did a fantastic job with it and the whole story was very compelling (:
Garyslover chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
OMG i loved this story it brought me to tears alot even at the end
MotherDragon8581 chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
I loved it! I understand you fell uncomfortable about writing the lemons buy with how good you write I think you would be great at them too. Thank you for the story!
mtnikolle chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Hmm, after thinking about it, I'm guessing Sesshomaru's instinctive side still knows that he mated Kagome, even though the rational memory doesn't. I'm also betting that it's that mating connection that is giving him the dreams and breaking down Kagome's seal.
mtnikolle chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
I loved the talk between Sesshomaru and Jiro at the end of this chapter.
Shi No Mo No Tenshi chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
you should make a little sequel for this story! for like what she and Sesshomaru did to survive the ears till the modern era since Kagome knows the history that is bound to happen
aFellowNerd chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I would like to say that I love your idea for this story. It's very sweet yet has hints of bitterness mixed in there, a combo I can never resist. There are just a few things I'd like to point out (please don't shoot me, I just want to help you :) ).
Firstly I think it would have been better if the fiery passion between Kagome and Sesshoumaru would have developed at a much slower pace. Though I'm not a fan of dragging things out, in some cases it brings more depth and credibility to the story if you slow things down a notch or two. Secondly, I love how in chapter 8 Kagome defends her man :p but the first thing that popped into my head was 'How is it that she is able to bow to Sesshoumaru and block InuYasha's attack while a few minutes before that she was still desperately hanging onto him for support after being so badly injured?'
And lastly, I’d like to point out something that I have noticed in quite a few of de Sesshoumaru/Kagome stories, so please do not take it personal, but I absolutely cringe every time someone depicts him as a 'Taiyoukai'. Daiyoukai is much more appropriate in this case. I'm studding Japanese and though the character 大 can be read both as Tai and Dai, Tai refers to a kind of fish thingy, sort of, while Dai really refers to the being big and great part. :)
I really hope this didn’t insult you in any way (that would be the opposite of what I’m trying to do) or that it made me sound like a mean, snobbish person. I just wanted to give you some pointers, because I really like your story and I hope this could help you write even better stories in the future
Sorry if I wrote some spelling mistakes, English is not my mother language.

Kind regards,
aFellowNerd
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
Great story.
htaya2000 chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
Aishiteru, I love you and this story so much! I will miss you so much, but everyone has to say good bye sometime even if you don't want to. Once again aishiteru and I love you! XD Sayonara!
Takarah chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
I love it ! :D
Good luck & keep going !
;)
young kagome chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
young kagome chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
Sad Fairy Of Tears chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
I very much enjoyed your story, I think you captured Seeshomaru nicely.