Reviews for Decepshun's Shadow
Shateu chapter 16 . 3/8
I am in love with this story.
Your characterizations are spot on and I'm eager to see what else you might have planned for this story.
Great work. :)
m00npr1nc3 chapter 16 . 1/23
Noo please tell me an update is coming soon...it was getting more exciting on a Paynn Penn love before tragedy struck :(
z fire chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
Love the story! Thanks for sticking with it all these years! Your awesome, and I tip my hat to you!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
I totally love your writing style and this story, it is getting interesting can not wait to read more
stevensalzman82 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
this is really good more please
Aishi-Cc chapter 16 . 4/29/2016
Of course the first fic I read when remind this show existed is slash /wink. Looking forward to more, and maybe I'll get inspired to write something too.
Sparkyflame101 chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
This is a really good fanfiction, it's well written and the story is really good. I hope you haven't given up on it, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
xXAllirefuseXx chapter 16 . 2/17/2016
Oh my good god, Lance!
I understand why he did it, he wanted to help, but he didn't stop to think about what could go wrong in this situation, children never do. Oh Lance, you silly little fool.
If the gauntlet is the only thing keeping him in this "grown up" form, taking it off could cause his body to revert back to his normal size, the shock to his system could kill him.
I really hope that Connor figures out how to fix this.

I really enjoyed this new chapter, and I was so happy when I saw that it was updated that I literally squealed. (It scared the shit out of my dad. He thought that I injured myself or something.)
But anyway, thank you for updating, it really made my day. :)
bBy the way, I loved the beginning scene. I knew that Artha would end up snuggling up to Moordryd. So cute!
Sakutara Pheonix chapter 16 . 2/4/2016
This is awesome. I read all 16 chapters and I love it. I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/30/2016
I love your story I shall eagerly and patiently await new chapters
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 16 . 1/18/2016
nIt's always a pleasant surprise when I see an email saying there's a new chapter for this fic. Somehow I'm not surprised Lance did this, definitely in character.

Enjoyable read as always and I look forward to the next update!

MGMirani
DevissiTRHW chapter 16 . 1/17/2016
Ahhhhhh everytime I get an email from fanfiction I somehow always know it's you? I know that sounds weird but it's sort of like. You update once a year right? Or there abouts? I usually forget the month but sometimes I'll think "I wonder if KC will update their fic soon?" And then a while later I'll get an email saying you've updated.

Anyways I really should go back and re-read this from the start. I can still vaguely remember the major plot points but it's still nice to go back and re-read a good fic.

Lance being aged up is something I didn't expect at all! I suppose it makes sense, and it also gives him more room to aid in the fighting as an adult (if he stays that way). I can't remember if you've covered Kitt and Parm already being chosen by their gauntlets or if it was sort of a spur of the moment thing haha.

I honestly really love the way you portray Moordryd. Poor guy probably wakes up at the sound of a pin drop but he's obviously developed that instinct for a reason right? And the fear! When he thinks his father has broken in and is going to steal the gauntlets. His father is a Grade A Bad Dad and it's really obvious how much he's affected his son when you write Moordryd monologuing. And Moordryd also trying to shield Artha from the lightening! I mean he's probably in worse shape (considering all the guy's been through) but he still tried to alleviate the pain Arth is going through when he sees the burns running up his arm. It was a cute moment.

I feel like if there had been a third (it was third correct?) season Moordryd slowly warming up to Artha might have been something like this? Idk it's fun to imagine how the Academy might have played out.

Anyways see you next year, or something~
Devi
HubrisP chapter 16 . 1/17/2016
Excellent work, would you be interested in a few ideas and anti-hero OCs? Keep up the excellent work!
EmperorLoki chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Absolutely amazing story, couldn't stop reading until the end of the current chapter, hope you intend to keep the story going can't wait for the next chapter
IrunaLyoko chapter 15 . 9/2/2015