Reviews for Decepshun's Shadow
alex chapter 21 . 6/19
THE STORY IS STILL ALIVE! AND MOVING FORWARD BEAUTIFULLY AS IF IT NEVER STOPPED! THANK YOU FOR STILL HOLDING ON TO YOUR BABY
silverwolf310 chapter 21 . 6/17
This is getting good! Can't wait to see what happens next!
I have read this fic many years ago, and to see you keep uploading just blows my mind!
Ive never read a fic so in depth and immersive as this one in the Dragon Booster fic community! I love love love Decepshuns Shadow!
And I absolutely cannot wait until you upload once more!
When stupid Lance activated the Energy Gauntlet... my heart was not ready for that. Wow was my heart racing!
This fic is a blessing to this community - thank you thank you thank you!
Quetzalcotals chapter 19 . 2/8
Woot! New chappy! Nice job I look forward to more as always!
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 19 . 2/8
I love it when I see that this fic has been updated! I haven’t watched Dragon Booster in years but it was one of my favourite shows when I was younger. Plus I’m glad I’m not the only one that ships these two idiots.

Anyway, love the fic and thanks for another interesting update. I’m really looking forward to seeing where you’re going with this plot. Maybe it’s because I havne’t found all that many DB fits but this is definitely really interesting and I definitely want to know more about what you’re doing with the world building and the character relationship development and just...yeah I really like this fic so thank you for this chapter!
mockingbird13 chapter 18 . 1/7
Ohmigosh, it was worth the wait for this chapter. Artha and Moordryd are finally aware of their feelings, we're learning more about the black draconium empire and plot stuff. I'm also super happy to see the dragons that Moordryd was talking to in chapter 11! I loved that bit about Moordryd's relationship with his nannydrag. It added a lot to his character and why he has a higher opinion of dragons than most other people in dragon city. It also helped establish his "sibling" relationship with Decepshun and I couldn't help but imagine little Moordryd and baby Decepshun running around in the stables, getting into all kinds of trouble. I also really enjoy the way you have Connor interact with Moordryd and slowly connect some dots and start to change his mind about this son of his enemy. I also like it how Moordryd is still wary. It's only been a few days and it's hard to erase that "enemy" feeling so fast. Especially since he hasn't had as much contact with Connor. He's still a largely unknown factor. Contrasting him with his own father is a good move, too. You can see it hurts. Word really messed up raising his own kid, geez. Thanks for taking the time to write this fic! It really gives me something to look forward to, and I've loved every chapter. This is easily in my ton ten favorite fics from any fandom! I added it to my favs in 2010 and I've probably read it at least five times a year since then, update or no update, haha. I'm excited to see where you go from here. I wonder what the results from this draconium test will say? And by Moordryd's reaction I'm also wondering if his father ever ran any similar tests on him. Maybe not recently, though, because he might've figured out the shadow booster thing through test results. Anyway, best of luck on the next chapter and your life in general!
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 1/2
I'm reading this over again and wow, I almost forgot how intense this fic is right from the start. I love how you manage to portray the close bond between Moordryd and Decepshun so easily in your writing. I also love how well you capture Moordryd's attitude. I feel like he can be a really difficult character to write and you do him really well. Thanks again for taking the time to write this fic. Every time I see an update notification my heart starts racing because I'm so excited to read the next chapter!
Ohmigosh, I've been too busy to get back to this but now I finally have the free time and I'm so excited to read your latest chapter! Gotta be patient though. I always start from chapter one and read the whole thing just in case I forgot something. Just wanna say, wonderful fic, I've probably read it like a hundred times.
Princesa Blanca chapter 18 . 12/26/2017
This is the best christmas present ever! Sorry for bad english... Happy holidays!
EnBee chapter 18 . 12/14/2017
:D
silverwolf310 chapter 18 . 12/12/2017
So glad your back! From what it looks like it sound like Moordryd might be the reincarnation of the original shadow booster.
HubrisP chapter 18 . 12/12/2017
Excellent work, as always. Keep up the excellent work!
Princesa Blanca chapter 17 . 12/5/2017
Espere tanto tiempo, pero valió cada día (*u*)9 Muchas gracias por continuar con esta historia, es una de las pocas que existen de esta pareja y la trama es muy adictiva. Felices fiestas y prospero año nuevo, besos 3
xXAllirefuseXx chapter 17 . 12/5/2017
Oh my sweet baby Jesus, I was so excited when I saw the notification that you'd updated this story! I was worried that you'd given up on it, so when I saw the update I cried true tears of joy. God, I love this story.
Oh man, Lance is frustrating me so much. What a typical ten young old, thinking he knows everything.
And I'm really excited to see whats going to happen with Artha and Moordryd now that the two of them have figured put their feelings. (At least, I hope the end of the chapter was an indication that Artha made that realization)
I just love this story so much. I don't mind waiting however long it takes for you to update, it always makes me happy when you do. Thank you for not giving up on it. :)
HubrisP chapter 17 . 12/5/2017
Excellent work. I had an idea, say that Artha and Moordryd are a pair, maybe Parmon and Kitt being a pair, I was thinking Lance could have a relationship (non-sexual) with a man named Gwald who currently goes by the name of Rivett.

Gwald is the partner of Libris and a immortal survivor of the original Dragon-Human war, he was the lover of the Original Dragon Booster. He watched his friends die, and made a promise to the original Dragon Booster that he and Libris would maintain peace. However, he could not survive the loss of his friends and lover, devolving to debauchery and trickery. But when the new Dragon Booster showed up, you will note that he started to advise him, in a roundabout kind of way.