Reviews for Twilight and Dawn
Shade the Hero chapter 6 . 2/8
NOOOOOO! It cannot end here. Not now when something BIG is about to go down. Pooo Though, it's both understandable and odd that it would be Cloud that took it harder than Sephiroth. Well, I'm sure Seph didn't find the road back 'easy', but he had Zack to help him through it and he felt guilty for it. I wonder why Aerith chose not to show herself to Cloud. It might have made things a bit easier for him to deal with stuff.

i'll be honest. I'm going nuts wondering what the heck is gonna happen next between Cloud and Seph, especially when he gets home. Oh boy, Crap is gonna fly. Maybe Aerith can send Zack a warning, letting him now that there's a furious thundercloud headed their way?
Shade the Hero chapter 5 . 2/8
Haha, oh he obviously doesn't remember her, or I think he'd probably blush if he asked her out to dinner, if he even managed to get the request out of his throat. xD

and poor Seph, I'm just glad Zack's there to help him along the way and that he isn't holding back anything unlike he has with the others.
Shade the Hero chapter 4 . 2/8
That Jenova. She never gives up, does she? Maybe if Sephiroth does remember it'll be a good thing and help him fight it more. Especially since he heard another voice offer to help support him. I'm guessing it was Zack since he told Yuffie he had been to see Cloud and Cloud is with Seph.

lol, I loved the interaction between Zack and Yuffie. It was so cute and funny. xD
Shade the Hero chapter 3 . 2/8
Loz is so cool, coming to her aid like that. You know, aside from the fight with Tifa in the Sector 5 church, I really liked Loz. It's obvious he's not all bad. When he took Marlene he didn't hurt her, so that has to be a good sign.

Hahaha! I loved the reunion with Vincent, that was funny, but it seems neither he nor Elena remember either. And Aerith's a ghost? Zack too? That's a bit sad. Since Loz, Sephiroth, and the other 'dead guys' are alive, yet they aren't. Phoey.

Also, poor Seph. The fact that he acts this way after having his memories gone proves that he is still a naturally good person. If he can just hold onto that...

Also, I find it extremely ironic and sad that Seph and Cloud are talking about Nibelheim and not even realizing the insanely strong connection they have to that town and that event. Even more ironic that Cloud is telling him that he'd never do such a thing.
Shade the Hero chapter 2 . 2/8
Hahaha! So Kadaj meets Yuffie. lol, I could totally see her working at a roller-skate restaurant. xD That was awesome. I'm glad she remembers.

And you're including my most favorite series on Yu-Gi-Oh into this. "Waking the Dragons" was the best season of that show.
Itajade chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
please continue to work with this it is absolutely incredible. Perhaps a bit slow moving at times but its writing is superb. (I actually have read all the chapters that are up as of yet I just lost my page and then had to search the story again) Much love and respect to you, because this is absolutely fantastic!
Nix-the-Neko chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
This is so awesome! It's like an AU, but it actually isn't. O can't wait for you to update the next chapter! Is there anything I can do to help? Any way at all?
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Oh... oh this can NOT be good. Loved the various jobs everyone got - though the FF/YGO crossover surprised me (though so far it's actually working) - and the combination of those who remember and those who don't is interesting.
Dragi chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
oh i wonder how cloud and seph gona take this? :) cant wait to read more
Elven-Twilight chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Eep! This is such a great story! I really hope you come back and finish it soon. You really got the character's personalities down well, which is hard to find in fanfics. I'm dying to know what happens with everyone! Keep it up!
GoldenShinyWireOfHope chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
Wow. I really like the ending of this chapter. It's great to see writing from Jenova's perspective. I don't think I've ever seen it before. And you definitely conveyed the sheer evil and destructiveness.

And what a masterstroke in you use of Kadaj! It makes such sense. Of course he's who he'd go for, with his craving for his attention from mother he's so susceptible to her manipulation. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this!
MillieBee chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Wow.

I just finished reading Chapter 6 ... and I'm dying for more!

I loved that Denzel could remember when the others couldn't - it pushed him into the unfamiliar place of Main Character, which I think actually suited him. With a little wrk, he could have some personality there!

I'm dying to see the moment Cloud and Sephiroth confront one another.

Please, for the love of everything Final Fantasy, keep writing!
MillieBee chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Just finished reading the first chapter ... and I'm very intrigued. I like the way you've started it (mystery, oh!) and I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next :)
Totally Renegade chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
Okay, that's just cruel. You write this awesome story, get a poor reader sucked into it, end the last chapter on a cliffhanger and then don't update for a year? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't abandon this one! I wanna see what happens! (Insert puppy-dog look) Pretty please with sugar on top?
kori hime chapter 6 . 3/31/2008
Oh man, it's been AGES since I've read this! Poor Cloud. I feel so bad for him! And remembering Zack's death! ;-;! Good luck with the next chapter, and I can't wait for more! -