Reviews for Experience
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I would love a longer bikky and carol
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
RhythmAndBeat chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I think despite the fact that Carol gets stuck in the damsel-in-distress position more often than not, she's still capable of fending off threats to her man, including ravenous teenage girls. So I'm not worried that Bikky will become side-tracked, although it's a really interesting interpretation of their promise on your part.

Thanks for the excellent Bickky/Carol, it was short but it had a lot sweetness between the lines.
Red Shagging Couch chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I really liked the concept of this fic. (and you did a hardcore job writing about it!) It would be great if you wrote more about it! _
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hmm, this is sweet. I sure hope that Bikky can and will wait for Cal...
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This is definitaly an intresting story, it has a lot of pontential.
Pamreg chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Yes, there are some Bikky & Carol fans out here! Hope you find time to write more for us!

My SimBikky & SimCarol are so cute!

Misura chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Ah, do I detect a hint of unrequited LizBikky here, or am I just imagining things? (Not that I'd blame her, mind.) I liked reading this slice of life-fic, without any big drama or tragedies. Bikky and Carol are definitely a very cute couple, and Bikky's feelings were very obvious in this (to everyone but himself, perhaps). A fun, sweet and enjoyable ficlet!
moontatoo chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Loved this , Brit ! After posting adult and non adult fics in FAKE , I 've come to the conclusion that FAKE lovers love a good story , period . Content has less to do with a story's popularity than what it has to say . Don't ever apologize for something that has no sex . I used to feel the same way , especially posting stuff at . ALL of your stuff ia awesome and I for one will always read it . This is a great premise and I would love to hear more . I never thought about whether Bikky was experinced or not when he and carol got together , but it's a valid point !

rj1ofakind chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
So this still intrigues me. Sorry I never got back to another comment, but I'm still thinking . . . It takes me awhile sometimes.